Both Down Newest info!

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Both Down Newest info!

Post by Kilowog2814 »

I haven't been told yet. So, either one episode or we'll have a lot more/less work to do soon...

Reason: ''
Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Winner take all forever, that was the deal :wink:

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

DixonCider wrote:how long does the take the other podcast last for?
Really, ANY amount of time is too long. At least for the listeners. ;)

Steve/Scott - Before we all leave Chaos Cup, I'll want to discuss format with you for our first episode of 3DB Presents Both Down. :)

Also, your Greaser Geargrinders (yes plural, I found two!) are almost done. The colors are slightly different so you guys will have to work it out for yourselves who gets what. No slap fighting...unless I can charge admisison.

So I'll have your handpainted (by me!) minis of a favorite star player you guys don't have, and your 3DB coin/dice so my plan is this will plant seeds of doubt in your mind during your CC matches about exactly how bad you want to beat the show that brought you stuff!

All part of our plan! MWA HA HA!!!

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

SunDevil wrote: Steve/Scott - Before we all leave Chaos Cup, I'll want to discuss format with you for our first episode of 3DB Presents Both Down. :)
Dude enjoy your last week of a job, we are only keeping Producer Craig.
SunDevil wrote:Also, your Greaser Geargrinders (yes plural, I found two!) are almost done. The colors are slightly different so you guys will have to work it out for yourselves who gets what. No slap fighting...unless I can charge admisison.
You are Awesome! THANK YOU!
SunDevil wrote:So I'll have your handpainted (by me!) minis of a favorite star player you guys don't have, and your 3DB coin/dice so my plan is this will plant seeds of doubt in your mind during your CC matches about exactly how bad you want to beat the show that brought you stuff!

All part of our plan! MWA HA HA!!!
Don't forget after the Day One lunch break I am calling in an Order 66 on Drew and my Ginger brethren will switch sides very quickly. :orc:

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

With regards to discussing LOTR treemen. I'm not saying that the Lord of the Rings treemen aren't homosexual, but the reason you don't see any female trees in the LOTR movies is that the ent-wives have all been lost.

I wish you would have asked Matt Forbeck why he thought it would be okay to put a treeman on a human team.

Love the show...keep it up.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

SlaunRew wrote:I wish you would have asked Matt Forbeck why he thought it would be okay to put a treeman on a human team.
If memory serves the 2nd edition human team could take treemen and I think the minotaur too. There were even pro and anti-treemen Albion team based around English football teams in a “did you know”.

Back then you got good and evil (not chaotic just plain evil) human teams so had a larger variety of big guys.

I think that would be quite a nice house rule to have variant human teams with an evil version losing catchers and the ogre but gaining a mino and 0-2 mutants (linemen with mutation and access). Whilst the good version would lose the ogre and go down to 0-2 blitzers but gain a treeman and 0-2 halflings.

It could be a fun way to vary some of the existing teams without making entirely new and different ones and having to balance them.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

Thanks for the info, I had no idea. I came into blood bowl around 3rd edition. I have to admit it would be fun having a tree on the human team but only if you could keep the ogre.

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Hmm, do I merge this thread with the Three Die Block thread or keep it as a 3DB presents Both Down thread? Decisions, decisions... :D

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

Three Die Block presents BothDown!
Now with 50% fewer gingers.

ImageImage
Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

Lack of gingers will really hurt the podcast... so sad...

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Kilowog2814 wrote:Lack of gingers will really hurt the podcast... so sad...
I'll just make Drew work twice as hard.

Kilowog2814
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Kilowog2814 »

Newest episode is out now! All kinds of Chaos Cup goodness... ok... "Goodness" might be overselling it, but it's out! Go listen and enjoy.
www.bothdown.com

Also, check out our new store and sign up for the new mailing list! Both on our website.
We's gettin' all fancy-fied!

Or on Twitter @BothDown
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Enjoy it while it lasts!

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

New and Improved Both Down should be out tomorrow!

fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Newest episode of 3DB (Both Down)!!!

Three Die Block Episode 79- (Both Down #11- Don’t Know Much) – (1:40:32) In their first segment, Steve (Kilowoggy) and Scott (Prime) breakdown the newest roster addition to the world of Blood Bowl the Daemons of Khorne. Afterwards, they answer a few listener questions, and then take a look at the 2514 Al-Kohrn Cup for the Dragonfyre Blood Bowl League, plus some Cheering Fans and all other crazy nonsense like only the true boys from the south can deliver.

This production was made possible in part by Impact! Miniatures and Wizards Asylum.

Episode Breakdown by time:
• Roster Breakdown – Daemons of Khorne – 3:13
• Q & A with listeners – 39:57
• Local League – 2514 Al-Kohrn Cup Results – 1:11:45
• Cheering Fans – 1:32:12

http://bothdown.com/