Moderator: TFF Mods

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: Khemri TFF 2016 Legacy Team - SIGN UP THREAD

Post by frogboy »

Perfect Brage97 :orc:

Reason: ''
I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Have we got a deadline yet?

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Not really thought about that, end of Summer would be nice, it's only one mini so shouldn't be too hard to get it done in that time.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

frogboy wrote:Not really thought about that, end of Summer would be nice, it's only one mini so shouldn't be too hard to get it done in that time.
Yes... one mini....

End of Summer is Exiles Pieces o' Eight time.... :wink:

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Nice, we could do the draw there if you didn't mind, I was thinking originally that I would do it at Hobnails Dragon Bowl but thinking about I now it would be too long to wait and may result in the team not getting to the winner until 2017 if they are not in the UK.
What date is Exiles again?

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

frogboy wrote: What date is Exiles again?
10 & 11 September

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

lunchmoney wrote:
frogboy wrote: What date is Exiles again?
10 & 11 September
Seems like a good date to give away the team. Should we look at the month before to have the mini completed then (say the first week of July)? Gives a month to send the mini out to me and then we give it away/do the draw at Exiles (obviously if people can't make it I will make arrangements to post the completed team out after that date)?

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Sounds good to me - you're the boss :)

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

Since this is an international co-production may I suggest the EuroBowl as a give away date (22./23.10.2016).

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Saebelsultan wrote:Since this is an international co-production may I suggest the EuroBowl as a give away date (22./23.10.2016).
I'm not a fan of this idea after some thought. Originally yes I wanted to do that. My main concern would be that I would have to travel to Sweden with an extra team and that whoever wins may not be there or be prepared to carry extra luggage back home with them.

Also I am not 100% sure if I am going to Eurobowl.

Third reason is that I do not want to leave it too late, I think whoever win's should have the chance to use the team in 2016 and it could take time to send out the team etc. Maybe they could even use it at the Euros then :wink:

Forth and probably the most important reason would be that the Euros are being run by a team of guys who I haven't spoke to and its such a massive event that there must be already a million things to do and organise, with all the coaches timings and announcements, the last thing anyone would want is a half cut frogboy hopping around on the stage trying to get peoples attention with his broken English and terrible manners :orc:

I am open to ideas, I've already spoken to Hobnail about his event although for the reasons above I now think it's far too late in the year and obviously Lunchmoney has offered too (see above posts). I believe giving it away at a tournament would be fun though :)

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Hey, I don't want to cause dissension, I just suggested Exiles as it is near the end of summer.

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

lunchmoney wrote:Hey, I don't want to cause dissension, I just suggested Exiles as it is near the end of summer.
I think it's a good suggestion as it's the only event I'm 100% attending at that time.

I mean otherwise I could do the draw at my house, I think sann0638 did it last year on a live stream but the only live stream round by here is the River Usk and last time I checked it's not connected to the internet :o

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

You could do the draw at Exiles in public, I'm 99% sure I'm doing Eurobowl this year so if it goes to someone who'll be there I'll take it it over with me. Sann is definitely going as well so we should be able to get it there if needs be.

Personaly, I think 6 months to get them ready for Exiles is plenty :)

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Loki wrote:You could do the draw at Exiles in public, I'm 99% sure I'm doing Eurobowl this year so if it goes to someone who'll be there I'll take it it over with me. Sann is definitely going as well so we should be able to get it there if needs be.

Personaly, I think 6 months to get them ready for Exiles is plenty :)
Thanks Loki, that would be a great help. Yes I would like to do the draw in public and was the reason I was looking for a venue to "host the draw". Up to now I'd only spoken to Hobnail about this as I hadn't announced anything and was still in two minds what to do, as it happens Lunchmoneys question and offer has come at an opportune moment and reminded me that we need to discuss it. I'm also in agreement that Exiles would be perfect, so if there's no other objections I'll edit the first post and set the date for completion as the first week of August, which will give people over a month to send their mini to me. The draw will then take place at Exiles on the 10th/11th of September under the watchful supervision of Lunchmoney, SW England's very own NAF Regional Co-Ordinator :D

I think also that to qualify for the draw that your mini will need to be with me before Exiles or bring it on the day, no excuses. If your posting it then I'd suggest using some form of signed for postage to avoid disappointment. If I don't have the mini on the day I'm not entering your name in the draw. I've seen too many X-factors to believe any of them story's about your troll ate it or Jordell Mail have lost it on the winds of magic etc :puke:

Show us your progress :orc:

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

Fair reasoning and no objections.

Too bad though I will not be at Exiles to receive the team straight away :lol:

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts