Eurobowl ECC Team

Discuss teams, ride/hotel sharing, trash talk, and event results here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

Valen wrote:
Deathwing wrote:For all the same reasons against allowing some 'celtic nations' mismash.
This is nation against nation.
Which is why we had to drop the Taffys and Irish and go with Team Scotland :D
Ok, fine, that's what i was looking for. You can lock the thread now

Reason: ''
A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

I am not saying I object to the team, I am just saying that is why the Celtic nations team went by the way side. IMo, I am not bothered who is there, I know we will win the torni no matter who is there :lol:

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
hoomin_erra

Post by hoomin_erra »

Well i can't justify a taffy team seeing as i am not one and don't live there, contrary to popular opinion.

So the ECC team was the next step, but as you said, that was the argument against the "Celtic" Team, and ECC is in the same boat, so my question is answered.

Guess i will just have to pay to watch

[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Of course, in order to ensure that only true representatives of each nation are present, each team will be required to perform a few bars of their national anthem......

(should get Team: ScottishGrandparentsUnclesAuntsAndLongDistanceThriceRemovedGodparentsBudgies in a bit of a lather :lol: )

TuernRedvenom
Legend
Legend

Post by TuernRedvenom »

lucifer wrote:Of course, in order to ensure that only true representatives of each nation are present, each team will be required to perform a few bars of their national anthem......
Any self-respecting belgian doesn't know more then 3 words of our national anthem...

Un bon mot ne prouve rien. - Voltaire
Valen

Post by Valen »

TuernRedvenom wrote:
lucifer wrote:Of course, in order to ensure that only true representatives of each nation are present, each team will be required to perform a few bars of their national anthem......
Any self-respecting belgian doesn't know more then 3 words of our national anthem...
I cant wait to hear the English team, as when you watch any sporting event over half the english representitives havent got a clue.

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Valen

Post by Valen »

And also, the only member of team scotland (apart from our freebotter obviously) who was qualifying through grandparents has since pulled out :lol: :lol: :lol:

firebreather
Champion Muppet

Post by firebreather »

Valen wrote:
TuernRedvenom wrote:
I cant wait to hear the English team, as when you watch any sporting event over half the english representitives havent got a clue.
I believe the english national anthem goes something like this...."We are the champions.....we are the champions..." :wink:

Officially no longer pretending to be scottish.

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I can do "Flower of Scotland". Whether you really want to get me singing is another matter.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

mmm a techno version of God save the queen, now that would be cool :P

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

"God Save the Queen" shouldn't be the English anthem, as it's the UK National anthem.

Why can't we have something decent (hell, even the Taffs and Jocks have better anthems than ours!). "Jeruselem", "Vindaloo" or "Number of the Beast" sprng to mind!

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Tritex
Legend
Legend

Post by Tritex »

Darkson wrote:"God Save the Queen" shouldn't be the English anthem, as it's the UK National anthem.

Why can't we have something decent (hell, even the Taffs and Jocks have better anthems than ours!). "Jeruselem", "Vindaloo" or "Number of the Beast" sprng to mind!
Personally I like 'Were Comin home were comin home Footballs comin home' - maybe adjust the words for Bb -somethink like the following:

(sing the verse those who know it)

"Think about football comin home ...weve heard it all before,
Big Bashy or Block & Dodge,
But I remember..
That tackle by Orc and when Minotaur Scored, Gobbo chasing the ball
and cheerleaders singing
3 Kills on the chart, Oppo swearing blindly
Dirty fouls galore no injury taken lightly

They won't be going home..wont be going home were singing no-ones going home!! " :lol:

He he...any more verses?

Blood Bowl .. Live to play and play to live! Check out now:

www.tritex-games.co.uk
www.tritex-games.co.uk
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

"land of hope and glory" for England surely...."Jerusalem" is for dull people's weddings.

The big question is....can Hoomin sing "Land of my fathers"?

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
hoomin_erra

Post by hoomin_erra »

Thadrin wrote: The big question is....can Hoomin sing "Land of my fathers"?

The english or welsh version??

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Darkson wrote:"God Save the Queen" shouldn't be the English anthem, as it's the UK National anthem.
why not, she's the English queen... Scotland tried replacing the Hapsburgs 250 years ago and failed, but I assure you no-one north of the border sings God Save the Queen except at Ibrox during the Terry Butcher years.. :lol:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers