Javabb not updating

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Redspade
Rookie
Rookie

Javabb not updating

Post by Redspade »

I have downloaded every update for javabb but when I start the game, it shows 5.1, it does not show field conditions, get the ref or even the new handoff button. What is wrong? I was also told that there is a replay program for javabb? One last thing there was a game played at my house today between orcs & lizardmen an orc blitzed a skink and the skink disappeared, not in dugout or on field, it was like the orc ate him. The skink did not reappear until hslftime. Any body else have this problem?

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Right well the patch problem sounds like you aren't extracting the files to where you have the game installed and over writing the old files.

There is a replay program christer wrote it but i can't remember the link off hand its something like replayer.fumbbl.com

as for the disappearing player bug i am aware of it don't know what causeing it. sometimes reloading from the last save point solves it

Reason: ''