New Problems!

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Redspade
Rookie
Rookie

New Problems!

Post by Redspade »

I have two problems that I need help with. THe first one is that the installed javabb under program files is not updating but the bloodbowl jar file I have is updating. If I hit start,, blood bowl and go to play blood bowl it loads up the 5.1 version same with the shortcut on the desktop. If I hit the bloodbowl.jar where I unzipped the javabb to it shows 5.8. The other problem is that the javabb will not show any teams under the teams file that did not come in the original download, I have to have them in a seperrate file folder. How do I fix these problems?

denjir

Reason: ''
Do you know where your brain is?

Or did the Game Goblin steal it while you were gaming?
Redspade
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New Problems!

Post by Redspade »

denjir wrote:I have two problems that I need help with. THe first one is that the installed javabb under program files is not updating but the bloodbowl jar file I have is updating. If I hit start,, blood bowl and go to play blood bowl it loads up the 5.1 version same with the shortcut on the desktop. If I hit the bloodbowl.jar where I unzipped the javabb to it shows 5.8.
denjir
SOrry, lack of sleep, working 17 out of 24 hours yesterday kind of fries the brain and after sleeping 6 hour I go back to work in hour and work 10 more hours.

I do need any advice on second problem.

Dragoonkin
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dragoonkin »

Installed under Program Files...? Whose installer did you use? I hope it wasn't mine. :-?

Anything I say is totally opinion and (knowing my luck) probably completely wrong. Keep this in mind.
Redspade
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Redspade »

As far as I know dragonkin it is the one that ski recomended that install java and the bb game.

denjir

SkiJunkie
Veteran
Veteran

Post by SkiJunkie »

I don't have a link to Dragoonkins install yet. I think the only link to a full installer I have on the website now points to a install made by Markie.

As for the program not seeing rosters you place under the teams folder, what do your team rosters end with? By default it looks for ".html" file. If you put ".htm" files they will not show up automatically. You must change the drop down in the file chooser to ".htm". (it should be ".html" when it opens.) Or you can rename your ".htm" rosters to ".html".

Hope this helps.

--SkiJunkie