BBTeam Creator Query

However you play online - Java, Vassal, Email, Cyanide etc - talk about it here.
This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

wolvendancer
Rookie
Rookie

BBTeam Creator Query

Post by wolvendancer »

Wonderful program. A quick question:

Welcome screen has a number of optionsunder League setting. When I try to select anything but 'Standard', I get a 'File Not Found' error. Is this simply a currently unsupported feature?

I'd like to ship up a Necromantic roster using the tool, but as it stands that isn't possible.

Best,
G.

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: BBTeam Creator Query

Post by GalakStarscraper »

wolvendancer wrote:Wonderful program. A quick question:

Welcome screen has a number of optionsunder League setting. When I try to select anything but 'Standard', I get a 'File Not Found' error. Is this simply a currently unsupported feature?

I'd like to ship up a Necromantic roster using the tool, but as it stands that isn't possible.

Best,
G.
I'm desperately trying to finish the ini files for the program.

I'll see if I can get that done this weekend ... sorry for the missing files.

Tom

wolvendancer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by wolvendancer »

No need to apologize - the program is wonderful. I just wanted to make certain I wasn't being daft.

I look forward to the ini files. Thanks!

Best,
G.

Toby

Post by Toby »

Galak I did that for JBB teams but decided to wait until the Rules Review to finish it.

JBB now supports the auto removal of freebooted stars so you might wanna consider listing them as well for 50% of course.