Notingham Nationals

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Leipziger
Legend
Legend

Notingham Nationals

Post by Leipziger »

Hi,

A friend and I have just signed up for the championships in Nottingham in May and were wondering if anyone knows the format. Are there leagues with SPPs or a series of one-off knock-out games? Anyone else going?

Cheers

Leip :lol: :o :lol:

Reason: ''
Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

Check out "The BloodBowl Tournament" for more info.
I'll be reporting the rules for the tourney exclusively for House Rulez tomorrow, but I can tell you now it won't be a "normal" league with SPPs.

Another 18 or so hours :D

Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Knock-out won't apply either (there are people coming from as far as USA and New Zealand, bit harsh to drop out after one game ...)

Without knowing anything but last years BB and other tournaments rules, expect 5-6 rounds of one-off games, a little non-SPP-based skill progression (like 1 skill per game), TR100 to 110, Starplayers in some system other than freebooting or regular cost.

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Leipziger
Legend
Legend

Post by Leipziger »

Thanks a lot guys. As soon as I posted the message I saw the Blood Bowl link. Cheers for the info, look forward to the rules tomorrow.

Cheers/Danke sehr

Leip :lol: :o :lol: