Screaming Spires 2 - 21st September 2019 - nr Oxford

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Screaming Spires 2 - 21st September 2019 - nr Oxford

Post by Itchen Masack »

Apologies didnt see that i needed to let you know team name in advance.

"Humians ft. MC Zugly" are ready to go

(just dont tell Mawph that i've changed the lineup and wont need the 2nd Thrower he's so kindly painted especially for me. Sowwy!)

Reason: ''
mawph
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mawph »

Itchen Masack wrote:Apologies didnt see that i needed to let you know team name in advance.

"Humians ft. MC Zugly" are ready to go

(just dont tell Mawph that i've changed the lineup and wont need the 2nd Thrower he's so kindly painted especially for me. Sowwy!)
:o
It all helps get the full team finally painted :) (although has pushed the Nurgle and Halfling teams I currently have on my painting Bench back an hour or so... ;)). To check though: Are you after a Zug and an Ogre? I don't want to turn up with an inadequate set of models for you

Blackshirt Hunter Extraordinaire (2004)
Fish out of water (Waterbowl 2012)
Winner Thrud 2019!
Itchen Masack

Post by Itchen Masack »

I have a zug/ogre of my own so should be fine. Roster now has both of them. Cheers!

fallingdownjoe
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fallingdownjoe »

Looking forward to seeing you all later!

Leslie Hero
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Leslie Hero »

Sorry Joe, me and Dingaling are no shows today. I’m full of flu and he’s ill as well. To be fair, peeps will be glad Ding isn’t playing as he was bringing dwarves.

Best wishes for tournament.

mawph
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mawph »

Congrats for another tournament well run Joe. A good day and thoroughly enjoyed the expansion to 4 games. Congrats also to Mubo for taking the win.

Blackshirt Hunter Extraordinaire (2004)
Fish out of water (Waterbowl 2012)
Winner Thrud 2019!
Itchen Masack

Post by Itchen Masack »

Yeah this was an awesome tourney, and I love everything about the venue. Gratz to Mubo, good solid win.

Initially the toll bridge delighted me but driving home trying to imagine how many 5p's the guy needs to collect to make minimum wage, not to mention the quantity of exhaust fumes he must take in. Is he there in winter?!

fallingdownjoe
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fallingdownjoe »

Thanks everyone for coming, and for all you did to make the day go smoothly. And of course congratulations to Mubo on his victory! I've uploaded the results to the NAF website, and the full table is below.

Assuming I run it again next year I'll almost certainly stick with four games - thanks to everyone for your understanding in helping us stick to the time schedule, and especially for helping so much with the clearing up at the end whilst I sorted out the results! You were a great group to spend a day with!

The toll bridge is a weird quirk of Eynsham history - I worry too about the impact of the fumes on the people who work there though...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.