Euro Bowl is win by :

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Trambi
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Trambi »

Well the rules are the rules !
Aren't they ?

The second french team have not stolen a place to another european team, they did come to have 8 teams !! It was not for supremacy but for help.

After and unfortunalty the second team ;) have won, we didn't stole the victory.
Redfang and Lucy had made rules in this case, just apply them !

You organise the EuroCup next year, two french teams will come.

Reason: ''
Ogres are the only true Blood Bowl players !
Ogrewomen are the only true BB Cheerleaders !
Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Relborn »

Trambi wrote:Well the rules are the rules !
Aren't they ?

The second french team have not stolen a place to another european team, they did come to have 8 teams !! It was not for supremacy but for help.

After and unfortunalty the second team ;) have won, we didn't stole the victory.
Redfang and Lucy had made rules in this case, just apply them !

You organise the EuroCup next year, two french teams will come.
No, the Frencht Team 2 didn't steal anything. They fought very hard for their victory and they deserved it.

Big Thank you to France2 and Netherland2, who joined in to fill out places other countries couldn't. A tournament qith only 6 teams would have been much blander. I enjoyed a great game with a player from Netherland two that I wouldn't like to miss anymore.

Maybe we should give every country the chance to field an extra team (as long as there aren't enough countries represented)

The coach who recently won the inofficial 'most sexy male performer' award
El Condor
Presumed extinct

Post by El Condor »

I enjoyed a great game with a player from Netherland two that I wouldn't like to miss anymore

Thank you, Relborn. I enjoyed it also very much and hopefully we'll meet again. :smoking:

No 1 can beat me!
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

And we alreday planned a revenge at the Brassman withe dutch 2 captain : Gorbad :D

Next time I win !!!
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

boy .. I hate the fact that I can't be there .... :pissed:
I want to beat you lot again :wink:

Tom
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Tom »

Hi.
Trambi wrote:The second french team have not stolen a place to another european team, they did come to have 8 teams !! It was not for supremacy but for help.
Sure? :D

No seriously, I'm also not talking about them having stolen anything, and yes if Lucy said somewhere in that other BIG thread, that the winning team can bring 2 teams next year, I don't have a Problem with the french doing it ;)

Hey, I had fun playing vs. French, and being able to talk french again so much. And I had one of my best games against the High Elf coach of France II...with my TD scoring thrown Goblin in the last round of the game, to tie the game to a 2:2. So I won't really complain :)

Hmm...somehow, I think we should perhaps make the rules fix for all upcoming Eurobowl events. For example that the winning country may bring a second team next year to even out the things. And if a Team II of a nation won, that the organizing country may bring a second team too, if there is the need for it. Ok, what to do if the organizing country wants to bring a second team, but the number of teams are allready evend out? Hmm...then perhaps allow the runner up from previous year to bring a second team too? Dunno, but I guess this would be the best :)

Greetings,

Thomas.

Inactive Coach in the MBBL
Ex-Coach in the dead MBBL2, PBEMBBL, CSBBL, PDHBBL, RABBL, REBBL Challenge and Dwarf

Proud Ex-Member of the German National Team.
Vice European Team Champion 2003 and 2004.

Ex-NAF ID 2973, also known as tfritz.
zboub
Rookie
Rookie

Post by zboub »

No seriously, I'm also not talking about them having stolen anything, and yes if Lucy said somewhere in that other BIG thread, that the winning team can bring 2 teams next year, I don't have a Problem with the french doing it
coooool because next time, another french victory could change your opinion!!!

Zboub gets the ref mon pote!!
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

The winning team usually will be the organiser next year, and will only bring a second team if an equaliser is needed.

The reason France is not organising next year is that not their first but their second team won.

The reason French can bring two teams next year is that their second team won. Personally, however, I'd say that a first team from another country should come first before a second French team.

R

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

I don't think there will be 2 Dutch teams next year unless it is held in Cologne or some where nearby.

If the Eurobowl is in Bavaria somewhere (which I guess is more likely) then that will make it more difficult for some guys to get to... e.g. you may find the Swiss and Poles can make it, but the Belgians and Netherlands 2 cannot...

As I have a nice car which can go to Switzerland on one tank of diesel, I'll be there no matter what... :D

I need to get my revenge on the balding painting community... :lol:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Norse wrote:I need to get my revenge on the balding painting community... :lol:
Hmm how about a "Best Painted Orcs in blue and yellow" category? :wink:

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
dantitan76
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dantitan76 »

[quote="Norse"]As I have a nice car which can go to Switzerland on one tank of diesel, I'll be there no matter what... :D
quote]

Will the Scotish team assist???????

After so many tourneys... time to get some other things in this live...
Diana "Glu-Glu" Titan is here... You got only 17 Years left to fear!!!! ;)
TiMuN

Post by TiMuN »

Norse: a one man national team show ...

Ithilkir is also scot .. and i know there is at least another one around ..

[b]TiMuN[/b]
[size=75][img]http://www.bloodbowl.net/NAF/ArticleImages/naf.gif[/img] Member #181
[url=http://www.bloodbowlforo.org]BloodBowlForo.org[/url] | [url=http://spanishteam.tbbl.org]Spanish Team[/url][/size]
dantitan76
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dantitan76 »

Timun, I hope you come to the next one....

After so many tourneys... time to get some other things in this live...
Diana "Glu-Glu" Titan is here... You got only 17 Years left to fear!!!! ;)
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

I'm Dutch and proud of it..

if there was a Scottish team I would still play for Holland, period, not open for discussion..

I hope the Scots get stuffed next weekend at football too!

Oranje!!

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
El Condor
Presumed extinct

Post by El Condor »

That's the way Norse!!!! :wink:

No 1 can beat me!