TO ALL DUTCH PLAYERS!

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

we'll see, we'll see

Reason: ''
Matron de Vil
Rookie
Rookie

Norse?

Post by Matron de Vil »

El Condor wrote: Now you have the opportunity to attend a free masterclass of how to play Norse by the Master of the Cold Plains, the coldblooded born El Condor himself (I know the name implies a more southern plain but believe me my folks were on expedition there a long time ago, really). :zzz:
:zzz:

Well, I'm afraid you'll have to play Undead, because
a) I am not going to make Gorbad look like a good dark elf coach by delivering an even more pathetic performance than he did at T5
b) I want a chance to thrash Fondu --again-- :wink:
c) I do not want to take Daryl's chance for last place away....

So I'll play Norse.
<Gorbad, I'll ask Andre to enter my team for me....>

Gorbad
Disco Purist

Re: Norse?

Post by Gorbad »

Matron de Vil wrote:Well, I'm afraid you'll have to play Undead, because
a) I am not going to make Gorbad look like a good dark elf coach by delivering an even more pathetic performance than he did at T5
c) I do not want to take Daryl's chance for last place away....

So I'll play Norse.
Just for the record, I may have lost a lot at T5-2, but I did beat Lucy :P

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

Gorbad wrote:Just for the record, I may have lost a lot at T5-2, but I did beat Lucy :P
Who? and what is T5-2?
Why am I here? what is this thread?

Someone else
:smoking:

RCN: Keeper of the sacred dice
Gorbad
Disco Purist

Post by Gorbad »

Princelucianus wrote:
Gorbad wrote:Just for the record, I may have lost a lot at T5-2, but I did beat Lucy :P
Who? and what is T5-2?

Someone else
Hmmm, it seems I never did play Lucy, just his evil(er?) twin, who obviously can't play bloodbowl... :?:

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

Gorbad wrote:
Princelucianus wrote:
Who? and what is T5-2?

Someone else
Hmmm, it seems I never did play Lucy, just his evil(er?) twin, who obviously can't play bloodbowl... :?:
I have a look a like who sometimes abductes me to play terrible games. He has negative-Trambi dice and tries to ruin my bloodbowl life.
Although I think I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself.
He's also the one who keeps posting here. I just joint 5 minutes ago.

Prince Lucianus

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Matron de Vil wrote:
El Condor wrote:
Ha ha! Not this time. We have a new Fondu, technologically improved :wink:

So when is it that you talk about your secret strategies so that i can justify my spying on his thread 8)

Next time I win !!!
grotemuis
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotemuis »

cyberfondu!
get your own now. Has enhanced cranial implants. Thick skull is nothing in comparison!

and with one sigh he managed to expres his total hatred for everything that's mankind
marvin
El Condor
Presumed extinct

Post by El Condor »

It just happened that I was approched by a Goblin coach here at the the local inn last night . He had heard that I was the man to speak to about Blood Bowl. Dirty bartenders, they tell anyone what they want to hear. He said that he wants to play with his team some friendly games just to improve their tactics. So, I told him about the tournament. He was at once really enthousiastic and wants to play and is threatening my life since if I don't allow it. (this I'am all tyyping at a secret hiding place somewhere in Zeeland, cause my house is being watched by some 341 snotlings, maybe one more or less but they are there in great, great, numbers!)) What am I to do????? :?:

No 1 can beat me!
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Tell him the evil Chaos Dwarfs from Germany would eat his Gobbos alive (ask Longshot ...) and he shall first join the NAF (NOT via Lucy, but via the website, this will calm him down for 2-3 months) and then register to the Dutch Open :D

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

El Condor wrote:This I'am all tyyping at a secret hiding place somewhere in Zeeland, cause my house is being watched by some 341 snotlings, maybe one more or less but they are there in great, great, numbers! What am I to do????? :?:
Well, you have two options:

1- If you're bigger and stronger and have Norse on your side, confront them and beat them up.....
2- If you're smaller and have no Norse support, give up your place in the squad to someone with Morg power.

Direct him to the Dutch open and tell him that he should have been online a lot sooner. You miss out when being a homing pigeon.

Lucy

Gorbad
Disco Purist

Post by Gorbad »

El Condor wrote:It just happened that I was approched by a Goblin coach here at the the local inn last night . He had heard that I was the man to speak to about Blood Bowl. Dirty bartenders, they tell anyone what they want to hear. He said that he wants to play with his team some friendly games just to improve their tactics. So, I told him about the tournament. He was at once really enthousiastic and wants to play and is threatening my life since if I don't allow it. (this I'am all tyyping at a secret hiding place somewhere in Zeeland, cause my house is being watched by some 341 snotlings, maybe one more or less but they are there in great, great, numbers!)) What am I to do????? :?:
Alas, although we would dearly love him and his myriad brethren, we are packed to the brim with hopefuls. He will have to eagerly anticipate the Dutch Open come February (and join the NAF and TBB in the mean time)

Though I only think it just to give the lads fair warning, friendly games are hard to find in these brutal times.

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

Gorbad wrote:Though I only think it just to give the lads fair warning, friendly games are hard to find in these brutal times.
friendly games are a problem at all times, unless he joins BUBBLE

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

Dave wrote:
Gorbad wrote:Though I only think it just to give the lads fair warning, friendly games are hard to find in these brutal times.
friendly games are a problem at all times, unless he joins BUBBLE
Look he wants friendly games and increase his skills.
Then he should go to ABBA
Your league is good for friendlies :P

Lucy

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

oi that hurt! :P

At least we still have Coen, the dutch champion and ....