PhilCon 2003 - Philadelphia, PA USA 14th December

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

jaylazer
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by jaylazer »

I'm thinking that December might not be the best time to have a tournament in Philadelphia. We normally don't get this much snow this early, but it is possible and will get in the way.

Next year I'll have to plan around the weather better. :)

Reason: ''
Jay
NAF number: 559
bampf
Experienced
Experienced

Skink-o-Rama

Post by bampf »

It was my skinks who won the day. Thanks go to Jay and Val for their efforts. Twas a good time in spite of the damnable weather.

My game with Val was excellent. The skinks had a banner day dodging and blocking. I didn t fail a dodge the entire game (on avg dodging 3-4 times per turn). My ball handling was terrible though making for an exciting finish.

Strangley I had more Saurus KOd and Injured than skinks. Pretty rare against a brutal chaos team... my aforementioned dodging performance saved many a skink neck.

I ll take some pictures of the awesome Gobbo Pyramid trophy and post for all to see. Hopefully there ll be opportunity for more Philly area events when the weather cooperates and gives us a better turn out.

bampf
Experienced
Experienced

Trophies

Post by bampf »

As promised I took some pics of the excellent trophy Val made. They can be viewed here.

Gobbo pyrimads are cool. Luckily, I m presently converting up an orc team... so I already have six ready-made cheerleaders for them!

gken1
Legend
Legend

Post by gken1 »

neat looking trophy.

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

Very nice. Might have to go see what kinda goblins I have laying around. :)

ImageImage