Germany: Mannheim: RPG-Convention with a Bloodbowltournament

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

PeterLustig
Rookie
Rookie

Germany: Mannheim: RPG-Convention with a Bloodbowltournament

Post by PeterLustig »

HI,
MART takes place @ Dezember the 6/7. Some guys arrange a BloodbowlTournament. Nothing official just for the fun.
As soon I got ore info I state them here.
For information about the conventoin click here: http://www.mart-online.de/
Greetings

Reason: ''
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Can't play the tournament as i have to prepare travel and leave for Munich airport on Sunday.

However, i might manage to come over for a couple of hours on Saturday ...

Mannheim is really becoming the Blood Bowl capital of Germany :wink:

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Mannheim is really becoming the Blood Bowl capital of Germany
Really? Must be because of all the tournament winners living there.... :wink:

Can't play the tournament as i have to prepare travel and leave for Munich airport on Sunday.
Good move, actually. But with the above comment I am not sure we losers down here will let you enter Munich....we don't like tourny winners down here in the BB outskirts, you know! :D

New York, Tokio, London, Paris, Ilvesheim. Which of these world famous 'cities' doesn't fit? :lol:

Sputnik

I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.
Tim
Da Tulip Champ II

Post by Tim »

Sputnik wrote:
Mannheim is really becoming the Blood Bowl capital of Germany
Really? Must be because of all the tournament winners living there.... :wink:
Wrong. You have more tournament winners in Munich. But we have more Painting prizes :)

I was talking tournament wise. I'm yet waiting to see any tournament organized in Munich ... I've seen one big international tournament in Germany this year (you know which :wink: ) and smaller local ones in Mannheim, Ingolstadt, Hamburg and Berlin ...

"In NUFFLE we trust!" - Retired Inquisitor of Nuffle.
Father of the Halfling Scribe
Admin of the Kurpfalz Cup
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Wrong. You have more tournament winners in Munich. But we have more Painting prizes
:oops: :oops: :oops:

forgot about that. Didn't know it is sufficient for some city in order to claim to be a BB capital if there are a certain amount of painting prize winners in that area. :oops:

We'd better shape up paining then once the sun reaches the BB outskirts next spring... :wink:
I was talking tournament wise
:?: :wink:

must have missed this the first time! :wink:

See, the outskirts are not the most popular place people would like to travel to, which we of course well understand. This is why we like to travel a lot, and of course especially to the other tournaments in Germany. :lol:

We will be there next year again for sure! Unfortunately I'll have to miss the upcoming one in the BB capital. Damn! :cry:

Sputnik

I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.