Euro Bowl is win by :

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

N-Key wrote:Ok forgot what I have say.
we stop kidding now.
is the beautiful princess getting all bashful?? :wink:

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
N-Key
Veteran
Veteran

Post by N-Key »

Norse wrote:is the beautiful princess getting all bashful??
NO

but sometimes I don´t want to continue a joke over 50 posts.....

[size=75][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url][/size]
Space Marine Veteran
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh :o

lighten up Anke... I can still laugh at my inability to win painting prizes and that has been going on for 17 mother f :pissed: cking years!! :lol:

50 posts is just the blink of an eye to one such as me princess... :roll:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
N-Key
Veteran
Veteran

Post by N-Key »

I can still laugh,too, but I don´t have to overkill it!!

by the way sometimes I have to work :D

And what the hell should I do with three men?????????
Norse wrote:and that has been going on for 17 mother f cking years!!
Hm I think like Tim it´s your own fault it has been discussed to much and that´s the reason why they don´t vote for you.

By the way I like your Paintings (very accurate painted) but my Problem with the Orcs is that they are yellow/blue (mix it you have green) and a green Skin, you have no contrast.

[size=75][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url][/size]
Space Marine Veteran
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

N-Key wrote:By the way I like your Paintings (very accurate painted) but my Problem with the Orcs is that they are yellow/blue (mix it you have green) and a green Skin, you have no contrast.
Just have to interfere, because I think this is complete bull.

First of all, there is a sharp contact between the colours on norse's orcs, and the light yellow with the green and darker blue does cause contrast, I think and
Second of all, even if it doesn't contrast, it looks great. The colours combine well and give a good, strong colourscheme, other than the boring red you would otherwise have to paint onto a green orc to get contrast(since purple and orange look really weird together with green).

Real life sports teams aren't too bothered with getting contrast in their clothing either, so why would fantasy teams?

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Anke, what does work have to do with this?? where do you think I post from?? :wink:

I disagree with Tim... it's not what is talked about... it's just how people vote... different people like different things, so teams that do well at one tourney will miss out at the next one for one reason or another... once you step away from taking it personally, it's easy to see it

maybe I'll paint a new team in white, red and yellow for next year to sway the German vote... :roll:

Halflings called Bayern Munchkins :lol:

PS Redfang, thx for the support, but I know what Anke is saying about the colour palette...

Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Relborn »

It's just a matter of tast Norse,

you are definately a great painter, but I think as well, that the blue/yellow combo on green skin was your neckbraker for 1st prize.

But as said it's a matter of personal taste ... :D

The coach who recently won the inofficial 'most sexy male performer' award
N-Key
Veteran
Veteran

Post by N-Key »

@Redfang: maybe I have said it wrong with that contrast thing you know my english is not the best!

What I mean is because blue and yellow together is green the colors blurred. Otherwise I have no Problem with his Orcs they are very nice.
Norse wrote: paint a new team in white, red and yellow for next year to sway the German vote...

Halflings called Bayern Munchkins
white, red, yellow???????? why
(I´m a DAU I know)

Space Marine Veteran
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

:oops:

the german flag is black, red and yellow...

damn, got confused by the colour of the national strip... :oops:

N-Key
Veteran
Veteran

Post by N-Key »

hey! Zodiacs and my Zons are black, red and golden
(not finished at the Eurobowl :cry: )

you should paint your team in the dutch colors!!!!!!!!!!

Space Marine Veteran
kadu-c
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by kadu-c »

N-Key wrote:you should paint your team in the dutch colors!!!!!!!!!!
Just like my amazons... :lol:
Hey, I'm not dutch... :roll:

Play Beach Bowl !!! :D (LRB 6 update)

NAF World Cup 2007 3rd place team
EuroBowl 2010 French Captain