RABBL Round 1 finished - Round 2 Starting Today

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

RABBL Round 1 finished - Round 2 Starting Today

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Web-site updated for the first round:-

http://www.dn-allen.supanet.com/RABBL.html

Its early days yet... but the Gobbo teams are already struggling... will a freebooted Fanatic help?

Dave

Reason: ''
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Well at least one game is over. The Grannies United were soundly beaten by Mor Better Skaven 3-1 in td and 3-2 in casualties. Grannies casualties were 2 bh's while 2 of the skaven caused a niggle and a -1 st on a gobbo. If it hadnt been for failing 1 gfi, the score would have been 4-1. The MBS only got 1 advance this time, guard for a Vermin, but are poised 1 spp away for 4 players (1 vermin, 1 passer, 2 clan rats) and 2 points away for another thrower. By the way the Grannies also caused 2 injuries to their own players, including killing the freebooted ball and chain player on its 1st play.

P.S. Hey dave can only Gobbos and Halflings get secret weapons?

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Yes... only Gobbos and flings can get secret weapons. They have to have *some* advantage.

Oh and thanks for -1 ST my gobbo on the last play.... This team is in deep poo having had an Ogre and gobbo killed in the first game.

Sean forgets to mention some of the other rolls - such as Perfect D which put 3 TZs on my Ogre thus making him fumble the TTM. I am hoping to have some better rolls next time! But at least I managed a score!

Anyway at least I'm likely to be playing a team in trouble in the next round!

Dave

sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Actually if i hadnt forgotten to do it i would have apothed your -1 st guy. U have my permission to do so if u want, i just was too concentrated on making that last score.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Thanks - I'll take you up on that... as long as the Commish agrees of course..... I think I'll talk to him.......

Yes he's happy! ;)

What's the odds on a 1.........

Dave