MBBL2 Question

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

MBBL2 Question

Post by mrinprophet »

I had a question regarding Apothecary use on opposing players. Yes...opposing players. One of my Orc Blitzers must be huffing something because he has inflicted three causualites (2 dead, 1 SI -1AG). The question is, can I use my apothecary on one of his dead at the end of the game (assuming I haven't used it)? Does there have to be any consideration given?

Reason: ''
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

It has to be done immediately after the hit. In the past i have agreed to use my apoth for the other team, on the condition the player stays in the reserve for the rest of the game, but thats not a true ruling. In pbem i think u should be able to send the game off with a note in the log and the email but a commisioner could overrule it.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

sean newboy wrote:It has to be done immediately after the hit. In the past i have agreed to use my apoth for the other team, on the condition the player stays in the reserve for the rest of the game, but thats not a true ruling. In pbem i think u should be able to send the game off with a note in the log and the email but a commisioner could overrule it.
Yes, he would (the commish overrule it)

You have to use the Apoth immediately after injury. So if you kill/injury someone send the offer to heal at the end of your turn, if you want to offer (if you ask the player to stay in reserves is your business), but for THAT drive he comes back on the pitch (those are the rules).

Galak