Roster question

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Roster question

Post by Darkson »

Yeah, I know, I know, another one.

I want to join the PDHBBL that's starting, and have 2 teams I'd like to play.

Ones a united clans Skaven team, and the others a lycanthrope team.

Now, using TeamTracker and thanks to Asmodan, I know how to add players to existing rosters, so the plague monks no problem, and know how to make a custom team, but how do I represent the were players with their twin profiles.

If anyone can help, or better still do all the hard work and stick it on the net for downloading :wink: , I'd be grateful.

By the way, does anyone know when the rosters have to be in for?

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Post by tchatter »

I am joining with a Lycanthrope team as well. You enter the team as humans with all 6/3/3/7 and Were.

The key is Were, the tool recognizes it and alters the player, as long as the positions are entered correctly as well... Werewolf, Werecat, Werebear.

Tim

FUMBBL Coach name: tchatter
Ex-Commish of REBBL
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

But how do you enter the stats for the different were positions?

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Darkson wrote:But how do you enter the stats for the different were positions?
You don't have to... the game converts automatically to those stats when you succeed at the Were roll.

When you create and save your roster to html. Pull up the html in a any text editor (even Notepad) ... do a Search for Rookie and then delete any spots where the word appears along with the space.

The game looks for the Were skill and then looks at the position to see if it is Werewolf, Werebear, or Werecat and then automatically adds the skills and changes the stats (the word Rookie will screw it up) ... if you need an example of one check out the Spiral Dancers team in the MBBL2.

Galak

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Right, I think I'm with you know.

I'll give it a go in the morning (really should go to bed now)

bubb
Veteran
Veteran

Post by bubb »

I didn't see a time table for when they need to be in by on the website. It appears to me that this is in the beginning stages...

Should be a fun league....