New League thought....

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

New League thought....

Post by tchatter »

I know that in the Annual there are rules for the Skaven Clan League, the Goblin Tribal League and the Human Pub league. I see that BBMag 5 has a Dwarf Super league (Don't know what it is since #5 won't be in my hands till maybe June :(...)

But I was thinking that it would be cool to run all those leagues as Conferences or Divisions in a "World League" and have the winners of all the sub leagues meet in some sort of playoff system... And the rules that you would follow would be based on which team is the home team...

Would be kinda interesting... or just a bunch of chaos...

Just thinking... as I would like to run a Goblin, or Skaven league... but now with rules for Dwarves... hmmmmm.

Wish that GW would hurry up... I still don't have access to Mag #4:pissed:

Tim

Reason: ''
FUMBBL Coach name: tchatter
Ex-Commish of REBBL
Ivesy_boy
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Ivesy_boy »

I've seen the pub league rules on the little league site, but since i'm not interested in shipping a few mgazines halfway across the globe could someone outline the rules for some of the other leagues. If they are as good as the pub leauge rules then the world series sounds like fun.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Sign me up for one (or all!).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

As for a dwarf league, MAJOR YAWWWWWWWNNNNN. My first game was cdwarves vs dwarves (not the same thing i know), took 3 hours , was 1-0 after overtime.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

Hey Tim!! Im here im Edmonton Alberta and I was able to get BBMag 3 and 4 thru the mail order, so Im sure you could get it from the US mail order. You should give them a call.

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!