Little League starting

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Davin mate - just part of my master plan to retain some sembelance of dignity.

BTW - the players are named for me and my old driking mates...and one of them IS gay...or at least open to any proposals...

Reason: ''
I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vesticle »

Spyke wrote:But that's High Elves. Do the same thing with a seasoned Dark Elf team and you'll get the expected result. DE win :wink:
Dark Elves work, and don't fail miserably all the time? Hmm, maybe I'll have to try them... any suggestions for a starting team?

David

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

TPP verses DG

Post by BigD »

Okay, so where's the Dignity? You're in my EndZone? What are we supposed to do with you there? Its looking like a player going into the crowd at the moment and just seeing what happens. Der Girlz have decided that if we don't get another TD we're tearing some of the opposition's hair out and doing a vasectomy at the same time. They're going to have a ball regardless, if its two then so much the better

BigD

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Dignity?

Well, I can live with 4-0. I've been beaten that badly before. 5-0 on the other hand would be a bit much.

And I DO have a plan...seeing as I have 4 players left its not much of a plan, but its better than nothing...

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Dignity? Well maybe?

Post by BigD »

Come on dude. Der Girlz are wanting to nail some ass at the moment. They're getting impatient and looking for a smack bottom! Bring it on LOL

My Thrower has decided she's a leather fetish due to so much fun with the pig skin. Next time she's bringing out the cat-o-9 tails at the same time. Lots of leather = fun!

Right Spyke?

BigD

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

You'll get the turn as soon as I get home (about 3-30 BST). I was busy last night so I didn't get around to botching yet another hopeless cause.

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

TPP vs DG

Post by BigD »

No worries. I'm a tad impatient. Never had a game go this well for me. And looking forward to nailing some ass and hopefully picking up a few more SPPs. Otherwise is fouling time and we wouldn't want to that now would we? LOL

BigD

Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

The Grillers managed to flex some creative might in working their way open for a pass into some unguarded territory. Unfortunately for them, CZ misfired on the pass, which ended up sailing over the target's head...into the stands...and into the hands of some knucklehead who decided it would be great fun to hurl it back towards the Grillers end zone!

So I bet it will be 3-0 soon :)

-Chet

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Stands? Just how many spectators have you got??? :o
Bounced off a nearby tree more like... :)

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Re: TPP vs DG

Post by Thadrin »

BigD wrote:No worries. I'm a tad impatient. Never had a game go this well for me.
I'm just trying to get throuugh this game without a complete nervous breakdown...I'm wondering if genocide of my team isn't a better option after this debacle.

Oh well...after this I have to have the mother of all karmic rebounds.

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Picked up by a pub dog, who then ran onto the field and dropped it when it noticed another pub dog you mean... ;)

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Or even kicked the ball into Farmer Maggots field who wouldn't let us get it back. ( Game Over back to the pub )

Or one player is electrified climbing over the Old MEB Power fence which the ball seems magnetically attracted to

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

TPP verses DG

Post by BigD »

:D Well Der Girlz are happy. They've just finished their last turn and nailed one more Touch Down. With a bit of finesse as well by the way, smack that man with an assist as well, but wait lets push him into the crowd, let them tear him apart. At this stage we're in the end zone with the ball, throw it to another team mate for the SPP (completion completed) who then runs up and hands it back for an extra SPP and the final TD of the game.

The score for this beautiful piece of play. 5SPPs to complete the game but it leaves Der Girlz at 5-0 and only three left on the field for TPP. They're all on the line so unless the kickoff is a disaster and TPP can make the endzone or a bit of MDK then Der Girlz are happy. The cheerleaders are cheering and the supporters are probably going to get shagged senseless tonight. The Bitches are celebrating!

BigD

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Well, that has to have been about the least fun I've ever had playing blood bowl.

More frustrating than anything else - spent pretty much the entire game hatching more and more desperate plans to at least get close to scoring with fewer and fewer men on the field. 8 casualties against to one for. The guy who caused the casualty gets -1ST. Every turn seemed to be pretty much standing my guys up, putting them in as good a position as possible and then seeing them smeared accross the pitch when Davin's turn came back. This was usually followed by me using my reroll on my first action, only to come up just as bad or worse.

The Random Numbers generator just plucked memost unpheasantly.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Re: TPP verses DG

Post by Deathwing »

BigD wrote: At this stage we're in the end zone with the ball, throw it to another team mate for the SPP (completion completed) who then runs up and hands it back for an extra SPP and the final TD of the game.

BigD
Erm..that's a TD there and then if you're in the EZ with the ball...and you don't get SPPs for Hand Offs.
Sorry dude..but a good win anyway! :D

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."