MBBL round 3

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Ghost of Pariah
Legend
Legend

Post by Ghost of Pariah »

I want a fling team too!!!!!!!!!! My boyz need the pick me up!

Reason: ''
Traitor of the NBA!

I hate you all!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Careful Pariah ... last time you faced my Flings ... I believe you left one player less than you arrived with ... :lol:

Galak

Ghost of Pariah
Legend
Legend

Well that team didn't have 3 big buys did it? :evil: :lol:

Traitor of the NBA!

I hate you all!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Pariah wrote:3 big buys
What, "Dark Elf stadium going cheap", "Slightly Used Steam Tank" or "Used Dwarven mine for sale"? :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Ghost of Pariah
Legend
Legend

Sorry, I was eating. lol

Traitor of the NBA!

I hate you all!
coldsteel
Experienced
Experienced

Post by coldsteel »

Just started Turn 7, 2nd half, against Rob Hitz' Necromancer team. Tied 6-6, I tried to score last turn, but failed a dodge (with re-roll) on my Stormvermin. :pissed: IF that had gone off, I had an excellent chance of scoring the go-ahead TD... :pissed: :pissed:

coldsteel
Experienced
Experienced

Post by coldsteel »

And it's over. Turn 8 field goal. And I go down 8-6... :pissed: :cry: :evil: :x :cry: :( :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Can anyone tell I'm REALLY against field goals...?

DaFoola
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DaFoola »

FINALLY, Thugburz AKD snaps the shutout streak.

After some really poor rolling at critical times kept me from scoring in the first game, and my decimated side was too weak to pull things out in the second, these boyz are finally kicking some tail.

Of course, it Is a goblin team, but I'll take SI'ing a troll and putting the ball in the right end zone against anyone. Hopefully, TAKD's feelings of inadequacy can now be put to rest, and we can get a second score (still have yet to play an MBBL game in which more than 3 points are scored).

Defense may win championships, but not scoring is a REAL pain in the arse.

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Well the Gangers lost their second game in a row to Tony's nasty Elves. The game went ot O/T and the ball scattered wide following a Perfect D kick off. My AG 2 players failed to pick up the ball and the way was left open for the ST 5 Lion warrior to dodge and pick up. Despite having a 50:50 shot at getting him down I failed and he dodged in for the TD.

.... and only 2 cas all game :(

Dave

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Start of the 2nd half, and a vamps finally showed what it can do, bursting though the dwarf line with the ball. Of course, the chance of him making it to the EZ is slim, but at least it will make the dwarfs spend another turn getting the ball, so that's another turn before they score.

I might have to start throwing passes around just to get the SPP so I can get some skills as I don't seem to be able to break AV (again!).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

After two miserable matches not being able to score, the Crushers seems to finally have understood what the ball and the EZ are used for.

We are in the middle of 2nd half and Darkcloud Crushers are now leading 2-1 touchdowns over Terrornaki Destroyers.

After having no luck in picking up the ball in my first two games, my chaos have succeeded in picking up the ball almost every time this game. (Passing.......thats a different story).

My chaos are still having problems knocking those amazon linewomen down and making injuries, but instead they have managed to KO his Kroxigor and Skink.
And bad luck have strucken Scott again as both of them are still KO when we are kicking off again.

It will be interesting to see if he manage to score the equalizer being outnumbered 8 to 11 without any of his skinks.

Asmodan

Scott King
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Scott King »

Asmodan wrote: It will be interesting to see if he manage to score the equalizer being outnumbered 8 to 11 without any of his skinks.

Asmodan
<mutter mutter mutter> :pissed: I now declare that the Lustrian allied team are not overpowered! At least not when they're in my foul luck ridden hands!! But the game isn't over yet!!!

If dice have a probability bell curve, why am I on the part of the bell that keeps getting hit by the clapper?
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

The game between Darkcloud Crushers and Terrornaki Destroyers are almost finished (TD have 1 turn left), and DC will win with 3-1 in touchdowns.
The lustrians did not manage to score a td as their bad luck, which they have had through the whole game, continued.
Their first turn after the kick off stopped when the thrower failed to pick-up the ball (again).
And after that they had to concentrate on defense rather than offense since i stunned 3 of his playersand got a a player next to the ball.
So when his ball carrier failed his dodge i managed to pick up the ball, (can´t believe they actually succeed with this now) and hand it off to a beastman who scored the td.

Asmodan

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Well, the Drakenhof Darksouls have been turned over again, losing 9-3 on TD's and 4-1 on cas. The only silver lining on the otherwise jet black cloud is that all cas either regened or were BH.

Hopefully, I won't meet a team with a 50+ TR in round 4.

coldsteel
Experienced
Experienced

Post by coldsteel »

Darkson wrote:Well, the Drakenhof Darksouls have been turned over again, losing 9-3 on TD's and 4-1 on cas. The only silver lining on the otherwise jet black cloud is that all cas either regened or were BH.

Hopefully, I won't meet a team with a 50+ TR in round 4.

Way I'm playing, it might be me! :-(