Rebbl Skaven round 1

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Al the Rat
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Al the Rat »

Weil Culture have taken another cas - I'm down to 4 players on the pitch and it doesn't look good. I'm being Mordered out there if you'll excuse the pun. And there is still time for the Ravens to rack up some more fouls. I'm going to be a soft touch next round :roll:

Reason: ''
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

My last 2 drives i had 1 linerat on the pitch.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Al the Rat
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Al the Rat »

The drubbing is complete 4 - 1 to Raty Mors Ravens. Wiel Culture fought valiantly till the end, but after 7 casualties and 2 sendings off the plague monks just couldn't cope. Didn't help that my thrower also spent the offensive drives with my chances sitting in the KO box, only to reappear once two to one outnumbering had occurred.

A fun if demoralising game, though I think SPPs for fouls with armour 7 is pretty damned powerful - But Swiss fixtures should mean people play recovery games on a relatively level field so it should work out fine. Though we might see a stratification in which teams that get ahead early may be uncatchable by those that take maulings in games 1 and 2.

But I'm looking forward to seeing how it works as I want to run Clan Bowl at my face to face league at the end of the season. All good test data whatever happens.