a good ole game of BLOODBOWL?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

monkeyinacoma
Rookie
Rookie

a good ole game of BLOODBOWL?

Post by monkeyinacoma »

i've just (finally) got the pbem tool working and was wondering if anyone wanted to give me a practice game? i've got a rookie ogre team that i'd like to try out although i don't think i've got it worked out so that big guys take up the 4 squares on the pbem tool... not sure what to do about that, so i might have a go with a human team. email me at monkeyinacoma@aol.com if you're interested. cheers

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Ogres have only occupied one square on the pitch of a Blood Bowl board since 1994 when 3rd edition was released (ie 9 years).

The PBeM tool is programmed to play with all the 3rd and LRB rules or any mix of them. Since the 4 square Ogre was removing starting with 3rd edition, you won't be able to do that.

Galak

monkeyinacoma
Rookie
Rookie

Post by monkeyinacoma »

aren't the new ogre figures 4 squares? they look it from the pics on the games workshop website... never mind anyways, they're still pretty hardcore. don't suppose you fancy a game?

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

no every player takes up one square, they just happen to be larger miniatures