MBBL2 Round 2 - Season 3

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

Axme akaddemi of invention has taken the lead 1-0 over the brotherhood of man after 2 turns.
This td come after a pass from the thrower to a waiting linerat, who could only run into the endzone and score.
Before this a linerat, who ignored his mothers warning when she said he should not play with dynamite, blew himself up instead of the opposing player.
This hurt him so bad that he now will have -1 ag as he did not get saved by his resolve skill.
On the brighter side for the wiley skaven, the human thrower is still sitting in the ko box when TBoM is receiving.

Asmodan

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

The Fimir of Bad Mist Rising will score for the 2nd time in the game in the 8th turn of the 2nd half. Waiting on my opponents 8th turn, hoping that he won't put to much hurting on my team. Then, in my turn I'll just walk in to score, as he can't stop me.

So the Fimir finally learn to play ball. The question is will I have enough for the Meragh, who I need to get so I can get a daemon ASAP.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Darkson wrote:So the Fimir finally learn to play ball. The question is will I have enough for the Meragh, who I need to get so I can get a daemon ASAP.
HUH??? .... Now see I disagree that this team NEEDS a Big Guy player ... what you need are some of the AG 4 Daemons and you don't need to buy a Meargh to have those at all. The Dirach is the only requirement to buy the agile daemons.

Galak

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Yep, got my self confused. Just hoping I'll roll a 6 for income, then I can hire a player who doesn't take 3 turns and 3 re-rolls to pick up the ball.

Having said that, I caught the bouncing ball in the 2nd half in 2 or 3 TZ. Go figure :roll:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

That sounds like typical bb math darkson.

Need a 2+ for something roll a 1, Need a 5+ then u roll 3 str8 6's.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Going into turn 7 of the 1st half.

Game started my 15 Snotling roster vs Bob's 11 man Night Goblin roster.

Its now my 13 Snotling roster vs Bob's 4 man Night Goblin roster with Snotlings up 1-0

Bob's 7 missing:
2 from failed Secret Weapon rolls
1 from Ball&Chain exhaustion
1 from Crowd injury (SI-MNG)
3 from Snotling fouling (result in one ejected Snotling) (BH, SI-MNG, KO)

so its not the 4 Trolls doing the pitch clearing.

However, Bob has 4 brews from his Brewmeister so I'm expecting that turn 1 of the 2nd half, he'll use up the keg to bring back his 4 injured players at -1 AG for the rest of the game (2 Squigs and 2 Goblins).

Galak

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Bad Mist Rising have won 2-0, but suffered a BH and a dead Fimm Warrior (with 5 SPP's :pissed: ) in the last turn.

And to cap it all, I buggered up my maths, and even with rolling a 6 for income only got 80k, so I've come up 10k short on the lesser daemon. Ah well, next game :roll:

sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Hurry up guys i need a rabbl, pdhbbl, or mbbl2 game soon. I only have a mbbl game going (badly) and i need some game, im jonesing for a fix.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

Axme akaddemi have won 2-1 after leading 2-0 at halftime.
The first half was mostly dominated by the wiley skaven, while most of the second half belonged to The Brotherhood of men.
But two failed GFI in their last turns stopped TBoM from doing much, so AAoI managed to hold onto the ball and secure the victory.

Asmodan

martynq
Super Star
Super Star

Post by martynq »

Arvandoria Athletic lost 4-2 to Playing the Odds.

Martyn

Dark Elf Blitzer 8/3/4/8 Block, Dodge, MA+1, Shadowing, Side Step, Tackle