Lustrian Premier League, Round 2

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

looks like I'll have to make some jammy dodges into a cage then....

Dave

Reason: ''
Al the Rat
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Al the Rat »

My broken dice seem to have infected all my other games recently too. Not quite as badly as against PP, but it would be sure nice to see and odds on dice roll not turn me over once in a while :roll:

Having my Undead team almost entirely stretchered off the pitch in the rebbl challenge was an unusual sight, :-? And seeing double skull come up on a WA against Gold Penguin's chaos dwarf, was annoying. Especially as he Badly Hurt himself in the process!

I'm hoping my karma is going to balance out. I'll have a month of rolling crap, just in time to hit peak dice rolling form at the Blood Bowl :wink:

Methusalah - don't worry I haven't forgotten about the post game, it'll be on its way tomorrow.

High & Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

Post by High & Mighty »

The Katakana Sai and Lounge Lizzies have reached halftime and the Lizzies hold a 2-0 lead kicking off to start the half. Unfortunately, the Lizzies have also been the victim of some very unusual attrition and will have to try and make an 8-turn stand with just 4 Sauri and 4 Skinks left on the pitch vs 11 Nipponese.

We've got one skink BH, but two Sauri in the box (one BH and one SI/nig). Even the apothecary was taken off guard. When asked to help an injured Sauri, he could only muster a "What's that?" Perhaps it's time for a more learned apothecary.

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

MartinQ..... so you scored the equaliser?

Damn double skulls! :o

Dave

martynq
Super Star
Super Star

Post by martynq »

Haven't had a chance to open the game file yet - I had to leave for work promptly this morning so didn't manage to do my usual PBEM BB while drinking my morning cup of tea first thing.

Martyn

Dark Elf Blitzer 8/3/4/8 Block, Dodge, MA+1, Shadowing, Side Step, Tackle
Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Well I think you'll be pleased with your opportunity. Its not a cert..... but..... with a reroll you have a very good shot.

Dave
PS I normally get a turn in in the AM too...... but eating my cornflakes.... at some stage I can see the PC and Milk mixing :(

martynq
Super Star
Super Star

Post by martynq »

Yay!!! I scored and have tied the match with Dave. I have to say I'm really quite chuffed about this. :D :D Thanks very much Dave for an enjoyable close match!

Martyn

P.S. I'll write up a match report for you, Phil, as soon as I have time. (I'm away over the weekend, but might manage to snatch some time this evening to do it.)

Dark Elf Blitzer 8/3/4/8 Block, Dodge, MA+1, Shadowing, Side Step, Tackle