PBeM Etiqutte

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

PBeM Etiqutte

Post by Darkson »

What's the course of action if a player does an illegal set up?

Asmodan did one (completely accidentaly I hasten to add) and we agreed to go back to the kick-off and I gained a re-roll.
But is this correct?

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: PBeM Etiqutte

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Darkson wrote:What's the course of action if a player does an illegal set up?

Asmodan did one (completely accidentaly I hasten to add) and we agreed to go back to the kick-off and I gained a re-roll.
But is this correct?
That is fine. Just remember all rewinds must be agreed upon by both players ... don't rewind without having your opponent's approval.

If you copy me make SURE you tell me that you are or are not asking for a ruling cause once I issue one no matter what you decided my word is law and you might not like how I lay the law. So I encourage folks to work through this stuff in a friendly manner.

Sounds like you handled it just fine.

Galak

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Note on this, asmodan managed to force a break in my LOS, ran through and caught a long bomb, and being slow, I was unable to get back to stop the score. :roll:

Oh well, them's the breaks. Should of let him keep the 12 on the pitch, he fumbled the original kick-off :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

Actually you convinced me to do it one turn earlier than planed with your "you will probably run through my defense and score a td" joke, so it did not change much of the game.
And off course, i would not have scored had not your fimir failed his GFI and the reroll :D

Asmodan

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

The Fimir are another team that does the 3 - 4 - 4 defense set up very well .... try using that Darkson.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I did, and he pulled some card out that made the side defence lose it's TZ, can't remember what the card was called, something to do with Orcs :oops:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Darkson wrote:I did, and he pulled some card out that made the side defence lose it's TZ, can't remember what the card was called, something to do with Orcs :oops:
Try it again when you play a normal team. The whole point of the Clan Axme team is that its impossible to use normal offense and defense tactics against them. Phil created the ultimate in chaotic teams when he designed this team.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers