Java BB

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

SuTTeN
Rookie
Rookie

Java BB

Post by SuTTeN »

is there anyone how paly the Java version?
i want to meet someone... so plz kontakt me...

Reason: ''
:: /SuTTeN\ ::
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

join the fumbbl there were 497 matches played last week

http://fumbbl.com

Quilwood
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Quilwood »

I have just joined. It's grrrrrreat!, they guys there are really helpfull and got even me to get the program installed and running. I played 2 skavin teams: won game 1 (2 mng's and -1 fan factor, and he got more money than me :evil: ), and lost game 2 (gave him 2 mng and got more money). From now on I think I'll start losing games so my team can get better.

BTW I HATE SKAVIN! :pissed:

UglyToy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by UglyToy »

I've been trying to join FUMBL, tried to join last week but havent got email back yet. Any idea why not? I really want to get in to it, got all the software, just want to play! :cry:

[size=150][color=red][b]Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep[/b][/color][/size]
BadMrMojo
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Email?! We don't need no stinking email!

Post by BadMrMojo »

UglyToy wrote:I've been trying to join FUMBL, tried to join last week but havent got email back yet. Any idea why not? I really want to get in to it, got all the software, just want to play! :cry:
Don't cry. We'll be beating you up in no time. :P

Did you try just logging in? I don't exactly recall, but I don't think there's even an email to wait for.

See you in chat.