What roster maker in MBBL2?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

What roster maker in MBBL2?

Post by Darkson »

Which roster maker do people use to make non-"normal" teams for MBBL2? I'm trying to make my Fimir roster, but can't seem to make it work from the GW version, and I don't seem to be able to add it to Team Tracker.

What else can I use?

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

I use teamtracker to make new teams.
Once i figured out how to do add new players and teams i had no problems.
If you want to i could add fimir to teamtracker and sendthe file to you.

Asmodan

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Yeah, please do. Then I can take you up on that practice match.

You'd better make the instructions simple and clear, as I have a habit of mucking these things up.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

I to would like to know how to add non-normal teams to the team tracker. Could do a post to kinda explain how you do it Asmodan?? I would appreciate it and Im sure other would as well.

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

I made a post about it under the PBeM resources section.

Asmodan

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Asmodan, thanks.

My roster is up and ready to rumble, in little under 5 minutes (including finding the old one to copy), so if you still want that game PM me and I'll send you my roster.