Pub League Trash Talk

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Ghost of Pariah
Legend
Legend

Post by Ghost of Pariah »

Are you on crack, Vesticle? I utterly hate allies. The Pact teams are broken as much as any allies rules I've seen and the kicking rules are ok but really kind of pointless. I think they may be a little too easy for the woodies and skaven.

I can see where DW is coming from. 2 ST 4 blitzers is a little bit much but I hate mandatory retirement THAT much! I'd rather the system was a +1 to the injury roll for each niggler or something.

Reason: ''
Traitor of the NBA!

I hate you all!
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I think I'd settle for my position players both being available for a game for once. COme to think of it...I'd like to get to the second half of a game with more than half my team able to play.

Hasn't happened so far. :cry:

My team suck more than a fat intern at a Bill Clinton fan club convention.
I think I maybe just got my third skill roll!

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vesticle »

I know you hate it Pariah, so do I. That's why I said it, good ol' Jewish sarcasm. ;)

My Chaos Pact team in FUMBBL hasn't played in a while because of the upgrades to League Manager and such, but they currently have 3 ST5 Big Guys, 2 ST4 players (Chaos Warrior and Black Orc Blocker), along with 3 AG4 players (2 Dark Elves and a Gutter Runner). They'll get Goblins soon, along with a Norse Blitzer, and the Gutter Runner has a high chance of getting 1-turn score capability...

So what's the end result in a relatively short number of games? A team with both excessive bashing ability with 5 players over St3, and 8 players with Strength skill access (Ogre, Troll, Mino, 2 Beastmen, CW, BOB, Norse Blitz - could be 10 with 2 more beastmen), as well as a high passing game threat (the dark elves happen to have pass and NoS respectively, and a beastman has AG4), and 2 *different* 1-turn score threats...

I think the MBBL removed the Elves from the rosters, but even still, I find it both unbalanced as well as boring (makes all the teams look the same). Anyway, I could go on and on, but this is the wrong forum, just digressed...

Anyway, I don't even know who my next opponent is. You know why? Because I don't need to know! I'm so great that it doesn't matter, I'll beat them with a ridiculous margin! The combined casualty and TD differential will be higher than the number of turns we play! That's how great my boyz are! Eat it up everyone! :wink: =p

David aka Vesticle