Show Us Yer Teams!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Elkantar
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Show Us Yer Teams!

Post by Elkantar »

Count Luthor for our Legacy Team:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
peo2223
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by peo2223 »

My Ogre team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mawph
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mawph »

what models are those?

Blackshirt Hunter Extraordinaire (2004)
Fish out of water (Waterbowl 2012)
Winner Thrud 2019!
Jembo17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jembo17 »

Reikland Reavers.jpg
Reikland Reavers, painted by Cornish Mikey.

I love the old 2nd edition strips.

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

mawph wrote:what models are those?
The ogres I recognise as Mantic's ogres (Kings of War) and I believe the snotlings to be from Hungry Troll.

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
peo2223
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by peo2223 »

Saebelsultan wrote:
mawph wrote:what models are those?
The ogres I recognise as Mantic's ogres (Kings of War) and I believe the snotlings to be from Hungry Troll.

Spot on! The ogres are Mantic berserkers and were a joy to paint! The snotlings are hungry trolls (so full of attitude!)

RiiTz
Rookie
Rookie

Post by RiiTz »

The Westermark Bullskulls, arch rivals of the famous Ostermark Bulls.

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

RiiTz wrote:The Westermark Bullskulls, arch rivals of the famous Ostermark Bulls.

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Elkantar
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Elkantar »

My Nurgleteam - painted in 18 Days - Pestigor 3 a. 4 and Coaching Stuff is yet to come:

Mirlitho
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mirlitho »

Pedro Ramos' GRIM BUTCHERS Chaos Dwarf Team from GoblinGuildMiniatures

Painted in 10 weeks.

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

Mayhem, Inc. Chaos Pact team.

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

Finally, FINALLY finished the Slann I'll be taking to Dornbirn! (And various other tournaments to practice!).

Blitzers:

Catchers:

Linos:

Krox. Kroakxigor?
This model is awesome enough that he's currently in my working roster. Is it suboptimal to take a Kroxigor? If I field him just because he looks so good that I can't leave him home, and end up losing to J-Bone on a failed Bonehead roll ... well then, well played, sir! Well played.

Staff:

Stars:
"Toador" *sigh* aka Slibli, "Shank" aka Hemlock, "Phibius" aka Quetzal Leap, "Kermee" aka Lottabottol, and "Buzz" aka Helmut.

Frog!
ALL GLORY

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
gallahbrains
Rookie
Rookie

Post by gallahbrains »

Elkantar wrote:My Nurgleteam - painted in 18 Days - Pestigor 3 a. 4 and Coaching Stuff is yet to come:
I can't fathom how people can paint so nicely, so quickly. It takes me about 18 days to paint two halflings. I couldn't even paint that Nurgle team to that quality in 18 days if I was doing it non-stop without sleep.

Elkantar
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Elkantar »

gallahbrains wrote:
Elkantar wrote:My Nurgleteam - painted in 18 Days - Pestigor 3 a. 4 and Coaching Stuff is yet to come:
I can't fathom how people can paint so nicely, so quickly. It takes me about 18 days to paint two halflings. I couldn't even paint that Nurgle team to that quality in 18 days if I was doing it non-stop without sleep.
Hehe:-) Thanks! Its just practice and "camouflage and deceive". But i finished the Star for the Team and its Lord Borak and i painted lots of Gold an Red because i always thought he was more the "khornate"-Guy:

gallahbrains
Rookie
Rookie

Post by gallahbrains »

Elkantar wrote:
gallahbrains wrote:
Hehe:-) Thanks! Its just practice and "camouflage and deceive". But i finished the Star for the Team and its Lord Borak and i painted lots of Gold an Red because i always thought he was more the "khornate"-Guy:
Nice. He looks bad ass. Not sure there would be a gigantic boulder on bloodbowl field though. Well ... maybe. :) Nice work mate.