What skill for saurus

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Raven_Talons
Experienced
Experienced

What skill for saurus

Post by Raven_Talons »

I was wondering what are the first two or three skills I should give saurus. I mean I know block, I was thinking tackle might be nifty( I have seen this skill brutlize many agile teams) But what do yout hink

Reason: ''
I've been to the end of the unvirse and it's in Austin Texas. On one side of the street there is a starbucks and on the other side of the street there is ANOTHER STARBUCKS---Lewis Black
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Break Tackle. Definate second skill, maybe first on some.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Raven_Talons
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Raven_Talons »

really break tackle. ANyone else think this is a good idea

I've been to the end of the unvirse and it's in Austin Texas. On one side of the street there is a starbucks and on the other side of the street there is ANOTHER STARBUCKS---Lewis Black
gallowin
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gallowin »

Heck Yeah! Break tackle will let your Saurus dodge out and help cover the skinks further down the field. Otherwise, bobo will be left sitting in the back while your skinks get mauled near the endzone.

"A twist of the wrist, a slip of the blade, and your posturing is ended"
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

The hard part is getting your Saurus a skill. I know it sounds like I'm being facetious but I'm not. When your first Saurus gets block and quits whoreing around on his back like some demented, reptilian slut you'll be jumping up and down WOO HOOing all over the place.

Have fun!
christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

Yeah, it's either block or break tackle for the first skill. The other one of those for #2.

And yeah, once you get block on these things, they will actually be useful instead of drawing every single reroll out of you. However, once you have two sauruses with block, the others tend to be left behind, which is kind of bad... Guess it takes discipline to keep using the others actively...

-- Christer

FUMBBL - http://fumbbl.com
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Dont forget 1 or 2 guards for taking care of other teams bg's and for allowing 1 die block for a skink or 2.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Raven_Talons
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Raven_Talons »

ok thank you I now have a better idea what to use for these slow ass saurus