Amersfoort Amok IX January 7th 2018

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

BoltgunMetalhead
Rookie
Rookie

Amersfoort Amok IX January 7th 2018

Post by BoltgunMetalhead »

ATTENTION VENUE AND FEE CHANGED!!!

The when and where:
-Sunday the 7th of january at Restaurant de Amershof, the Netherlands
-Entrance fee will be 20 euro, this includes as much coffee and tea
as you can drink and lunch.

The tournament:
-1.150.00 GPS
-3 matches, NAF sanctioned
-Ressurection
-Swiss pairing
-First tournament where you can play KHORNE and BRETONNIANS!

This tournament will be run according to the CRP ruleset with the following exceptions:
1) Khorne, Bretonnians, Underworld, Slann and Chaos Pact are additionally allowed.
2) Human catchers cost 60k
3) When a player is sent off, a coach can Argue the call. Roll a d6. On a 6 the arguing was successful and the sent off player is put in the reserves box. It's still a turnover. On a 1 the head coach is also sent off. This means no more arguing for the rest of the game and if a brilliant coaching kick-off event happens, you suffer a -1 penalty.
4) Trees on the Halfling teams gain the Timber skill. Each teammate standing next to the tree and not in an enemy tackle zone gives you a +1 on the roll to stand up. A roll of 1 is still a failure.
5) Piling On is allowed and will not cost a team reroll to use.
6) Nurgle teams can hire: Guffle Pusmaw (Star Player) 5349, 210k (not 110k, see errata), Loner, FA, Monstrous Mouth (cannot be stripped and gets the catch skill), Nurgle’s Rot

The following inducements are allowed: Wizard, Master Chef, Bloodweiser Babes, Bribes, Mercenaries, Star Players (you need a minimum of 11 players before you can add a star player to your roster).
Goblin coaches can add up to 3 bribes for 50K each. Halflings are allowed a Master Chef for 100K.

-3 chosen skills before the first match and after match 1 and 2. After the 1st match 1 of these skills may be a double. Stacking is allowed!

The points:
-win 15pts, draw 6pts, loss 0pts.
-TD’s and casualties made add a max of 3 pts each (max 5 together)
-Tiebreakers in the following order: net TD’s - net cas - TD’s made - cas made

VIP-scoring:
At the start of the match each coach randomly assigns a VIP (Very Interesting Player) in his team. SPP this player makes during this match are noted on the resultsheet. If you cas your opponent's VIP you get 5 points. If your VIP makes a cas on the opponent's VIP you get 8 points. There will be special prize for the player who ends the tournament with the most VIP points

-As tradition dictates the winner wil receive the “Amersfoortse Kei” fashioned in the style of the latest winner’s race (Lizardmen) and of course a NAF throphy, other prizes will also be there but depend on the number of coaches attending.

The timetable:
09.00-10.00 registration
10.00-12.15 1st game
12.15-13.00 lunch
13.00-15.15 2nd game
15.15-17.30 3rd game
17.30-18.00 Prizes and shaking hands

Both coaches are responsible for finishing their game in time. The organisation will keep you informed about the time schedule during the round. Games that are not over when the round is due will be stopped by the tournament organisation. In this case the players have to agree on a final result.

Most likely afterwards we will be having dinner at some restaurant nearby, ofcourse everybody can join us if he/she wants. We will figure out where on the day itself.

Restaurant Amershof (entry at the back of the building)
Snouckaertlaan 11
3811 MA Amersfoort

Free parking at the back of the venue. It’s about a 5 minute walk from the Amersfoort trainstation, the bus also will get you there in no time.

Winners of previous editions:
I Miloquaser (Chaos Dwarves)
II Jelmer (Khemri)
III Bart (Dwarves)
IV Bart (Norse)
V Jonas (Dark Elves)
VI Sebastiaan (Orcs)
VII Sebastiaan (Lizardmen)
VIII Lenny (Skaven)

See you there!

17 Players confirmed (updated dec 13th)
-Lenny (Araznaroth) DEFENDING CHAMPION!
-Jort (Nuffles_Pimp)
-Jelmer (Jelmer)
-Peter (Miloquaser)
-Bart (Magische Tube)
-Dries (Driesfeld)
-Dave (Lycos)
-Bart (Leverloos)
-Jan (JaM)
-David (Dr._rudolf_von_richten)
-Sven (Flytime)
-Niels (Dragonboy)
-Michel Mepmuff
-Sebastiaan (Sirsebstar)
-Marco (Snotty)
-Duncan (Shadowblade)
-Marco (Madhobbit)

Reason: ''
sirsebstar
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Amersfoort Amok IX January 7th 2018

Post by sirsebstar »

i would like to be there and seen lenny try that skaven thing again

driesfield
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by driesfield »

Are Khorne and bretonnians allowed?

Scourge of Lizardmen! and Sjapie!
I'll never be your Beast of Nurgle.
sirsebstar
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by sirsebstar »

is that a recent belgian thing? i saw it on a tournament. what would be star playes for those anyways?

driesfield
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by driesfield »

Both races have been approved bt the NAF, but since there's reference in the rules I thought to ask.

Scourge of Lizardmen! and Sjapie!
I'll never be your Beast of Nurgle.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Was having a look at this, i would have to fly home to UK on the Sunday night so would mean getting from the venue to the station, on a train and then to airport in time for flight at around 21:00 ish.

Whats the chance of making it? Any locals on here?

Thanks

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
sirsebstar
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by sirsebstar »

from the venue to the bus to the train in amersfoort and then to the schiphol station takes about 1 hour and 5 minutes according to the schedule for a Sunday.
its a 45 to 55 minutes trainride from station amersfoort to schiphol so the main thing it to be at the station in amersfoort on time and you should make it. there is a direct train twice an hour, (and two more an hour with a layover)
The exact time for january's public transport schedule is not published yet.

so yes, possible

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Thanks, was wondering if its possible to get a taxi from the venue to the station in amersfoort. Google maps says its about 20 minuite walk.

Anyway asked my Mrs and she said i'm not allowed to go, but that may not be her final answer.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
BoltgunMetalhead
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BoltgunMetalhead »

Attention to all! PLEASE READ. We are expecting a record turn up this year. Though this is mainly good news it also means we won't be able to fit everybody at the Boothill. We are relocating to restaurant the Amershof (home of the Madhobbit Massacre tournament). The fee had to be adjusted to 20 euro but now includes lunch and all the coffee and tea you can drink. Other (alcoholic) beverages are of course available at the bar. Hope this won't dissapoint anybody, we just couldn't fit enough pitches at the Boothill Saloon and didn't want to have to sell no to anybody.

Flytime1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flytime1 »

That was fun. Thanks for the nice day. :)

sirsebstar
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by sirsebstar »

VIP for life