Monthly Poll: O Bearded Ones

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Do you like the bearded ones?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Love Dwarves!
15%
Love Dwarves, but hate playing against them.
18%
Love smashing dwarves, but hate playing them.
8%
Meh, they are all right.
43%
No! No! No! No! No Dwarves, never!
15%

Total votes: 60

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Monthly Poll: O Bearded Ones

Post by faust_33 »

Whoa ho ho! It's time for a monthly poll once again!

Last month Circle bases won out over other choices. "Cirlce" came in at #1 with 74% of the vote. "Both" came in at #2 at 15%.

This month, the blustery winter season has put beards on my mind. Sorry hipsters, was thinking more along the lines of Ol Saint Nick. So now's the time for a poll about the little bearded ones!

Reason: ''
rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Re: Monthly Poll: O Bearded Ones

Post by rolo »

Anyone who thinks that Dwarves are an unbeatable juggernaut should try playing them. It's not as easy as it looks from the other side.

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
JetSwan
Experienced
Experienced

Post by JetSwan »

Love the flavour, love the rich history in classic fantasy and I think the stats and skills really do a great job of personifying all that is Dwarvish. <3
That said they're not my cup of tea to play and whilst they do offer something different from the speedy to play against it doesn't super excite me to see them across the table, neither hating them or a meh.
Rather play their funkier cousins, Chaos Dwarves.

Sidenote, I think it would be super fun to play a Dwarf Monk in D&D and theme them up as a Blood Bowl player. <3

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

Oscen wrote:Sidenote, I think it would be super fun to play a Dwarf Monk in D&D and theme them up as a Blood Bowl player. <3
Slayers are obviously Barbarians ;)

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

How many times can l vote?

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Topas
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Topas »

Love Dwarves. As also others mentioned before, I like their flavour, I like how they are implemented in Blood Bowl and I think their roster and skills and also shortcomings are very fitting. I do understand that it might be boring to play against them but I dont think they are overpowered in anyway. That also says their winning percentage.
I like that they are one of the more special races that are very distinct from the other races.

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Topas wrote:Love Dwarves. As also others mentioned before, I like their flavour, I like how they are implemented in Blood Bowl and I think their roster and skills and also shortcomings are very fitting. I do understand that it might be boring to play against them but I dont think they are overpowered in anyway. That also says their winning percentage.
I like that they are one of the more special races that are very distinct from the other races.
And you are wrong :D

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Heff wrote:How many times can l vote?
I was wondering when you would show up! :lol:

If you create separate accounts, you can vote many, many, many times. Though it might be suspect if you choose "Dwarf-hater", "Kill-all-Dwarves", "deathtothedwarfs", etc. as your usernames.

Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

Dwarves are about the only team I decline games from on FUMBBL. I just find them boring.

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Lyracian wrote:Dwarves are about the only team I decline games from on FUMBBL. I just find them boring.
That's interesting, I've heard of people declining games with killer teams like Chaos Dwarves or Chaos. First time I've heard of people declining Dwarf games.