ExeBowl 3 - 15/10/16 - * Winner - CeeTee *

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Wobert
Super Star
Super Star

Re: ExeBowl 3 - 15/10/16 - * Winner - CeeTee *

Post by Wobert »

Great day - really enjoyed playing 2 new opponents - smashing chaps! The less said about the 3rd game the better (Grrrrrr!!!).

Pete any chance you could publish the final standings?

Reason: ''
Twelfman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Twelfman »

Thank you to El Pres, it was good to finally clash! Very happy with a 1-1 draw. It was a tense game that really could have gone either way.

Also thank you to Sann Clann #2 for our next game. I'm sure your dad was pleased that you murdered Eldril on his behalf. I have to say I enjoy it a bit when he gets killed, even when I'm using him. Blooming elves. I suffered a mighty 8 casualties in that game too. Oof.

To Camsbell. Despite bringing me down to 2 elves left on the pitch by turn 4 (sob) and despite trashing me 3-1 (WITH KHEMRI), thank you for giving me that crash course in anger management! Thank you for the game, and rest assured that vengeance will be mine!

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Wobert wrote:
Pete any chance you could publish the final standings?
As this is the only SWTC event so far, the results are there. But I've also attached them here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
pyroTJ
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pyroTJ »

A big thanks to Pete for organising a great tournament. As a newcomer it was a fantastic atmosphere and I would love to do it again! I understand that 'strength of schedule' put me into second place (and am more than happy with achieving that) and am looking forward to a chance to play CeeTee at some point in the future (so he can certify why I came in second :p).

I had 3 challenging/fun games against great opponents.

Cheers all,
TJ

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Thanks to Pete for an excellent tournament, despite me feeling like I had been whacked repeatedly round the head with a BB board by the end! If I'd made a pickup against Trumpkin, I would have had a lovely 2-0 stroll, but as it was it was a ridiculously hard 1-1 tie. Camsbell put a brilliant Khemri build together, with Benoin and Carpal, and with their move 7 and the standard khemri hitting power I was taken apart. By that stage I was reeling, as was Scumdead, playing in his first tournament and realising how knackering it is, and Nuffle sensed it and destroyed our dice, with almost every turn ending in a turnover, including a farcical last turn where my wolf took a push instead of a both down against his ghoul with wrestle, and the second block was double skulls, allowing his ghoul to stroll in.

I like to think I play with my heart on my sleeve, which could be interpreted as being a grumpy bugger when I lose, but apologies if it didn't come across that way! Thanks to my opponents, and those of my offspring. Must remember the earplugs next time.

PS I came bottom of the Sann Clan. The shame.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

sann0638 wrote:
PS I came bottom of the Sann Clan. The shame.
This needs to be brought up more often. Like every couple is days... ;)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Ha, actually just checked and I beat them on SOS! Yay! In your faces, offspring! Any other scoring system and they would have beaten me...

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
nazgob
Legend
Legend

Post by nazgob »

Let's not start that conversation again!

Thanks for the great day. Looking forward to the league!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

sann0638 wrote:Ha, actually just checked and I beat them on SOS! Yay! In your faces, offspring! Any other scoring system and they would have beaten me...
"NAF president in bonus point result shocker"

.... The scandal!!

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

glowworm wrote:
sann0638 wrote:Ha, actually just checked and I beat them on SOS! Yay! In your faces, offspring! Any other scoring system and they would have beaten me...
"NAF president in bonus point result shocker"

.... The scandal!!
Haha nice one :D

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Thanks to Hawca for getting the results in - button has been pressed. Camsbell took 7.3 points off me, the git :)

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler
Hobnail
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hobnail »

As a result, i now have the dubious honour of being ranked lower with Skaven than Halflings!

How's that for shame?

Winner - Caerdydd Cup (2019)
Most TD - Exiles (20)(2015), Exebowl (10)(2017)
Stunty Cup - Welsh Open (2016,2019), Exiles (2016), CakeBowl (2019), GertBowl (2019)

SWTC Stunty Champion 2016, 2019
Most Casualties - Elflympics (27(net 25))(2017)