Meiko SPARTAN TEAM Already Available at Comixininos!!!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Apòstol
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Meiko SPARTAN TEAM Already Available at Comixininos!!!

Post by Apòstol »

MEIKO KAOS TEAM - Indiegogo Campaign Started!!!

The Meiko Miniatures new project is the Ultimate Kaos Team. The Kaos eam will include the following Players: 4 Kaos Warriors, 8 Beastmen with no Mutation, 4 Mutated Beastmen (Two Heads, Extra Arm, Claws and Big Hand), 3 Minotaurs (standard, mutated and Star Player) and 4 Kaos Demons (War, Mutation, Rotten and Pleasure), that you may use if you wish as alternative Beastmen. The campaign will also include 3 new Star Players (Leader, Chainsaw and Tentacle) that can play with the Kaos Team, three Mutation Sprues (one for miniatures of standard size, a second one for miniatures with “Strength 4” size and a third one for Big Guys) and several more items: two Kaos Pitches (Puzzle-like Hard Pitch and Rollable Plastic Gaming Pitch), Kaos and Mutated Football, racial Range Ruler, a Kaos Cheerleader, a Kaos Flipping Coin, a Demon Apotehcary, a Set of 2 Kaos Dice, 1d6 Injury Dice and a Jumbo 1d8 Serious Injury Dice.

The sculptor of all the miniatures of this team is Franarcilla, the skilled sculptor of many other Meiko teams like the Kaos Dwarf, Undead, Necromantic, Ogre, Goblin, Rotter, Orc and Wood Elf Teams, just to mention some of them. Franarcilla is one of Meiko Miniatures flagship sculptors. His dark sculpting style specially fits with all the chaotic races, and his Kaos minis will fit with the image we all have in mind when we think about this team. Currently, Franarcilla is considered by many Fantasy Football fans as one of the best and most talented Fantasy Football sculptors worldwide.

Help us to make this wonderful Kaos Team sculpted by Franarcilla!!!

Campaign link:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/meik ... tball-team

Reason: ''
NAF Member #1991
www.comixininos.com
howabe
Experienced
Experienced

Re: MEIKO KAOS TEAM - Indiegogo Campaign Started!!!

Post by howabe »

I'll be in for some Beastmen at least to round off my existing team.
Do you perhaps have a preview of the mutated Beastmen, or can you at least say what the planned mutations on them are?

Kaiowas
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kaiowas »

in for the chainsaw at this point, ill prob buy some of the stretch items as they look pretty cool.

Apòstol
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Apòstol »

howabe wrote:I'll be in for some Beastmen at least to round off my existing team.
That sounds great! :D
howabe wrote:Do you perhaps have a preview of the mutated Beastmen, or can you at least say what the planned mutations on them are?
Along the campaign we will take out the current shadows in order to substitute them with the miniatures. What I can tell you at this point is that each of the shadows shown fits exactly with the shape that each of the mutated Beastmen will eventually have. :wink:

The 4 Mutations will be the following ones:

>> Two Heads

>> Extra Arm

>> Claws

>> Big Hand (can also be used as a second Beastman with Claws)

NAF Member #1991
www.comixininos.com
Apòstol
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Apòstol »

Kaiowas wrote:in for the chainsaw at this point
Glad to know you like the Chainsaw Star Player, Kaiowas. Our sculptor Franarcilla created a really awesome badass there...
Kaiowas wrote:ill prob buy some of the stretch items as they look pretty cool.
Which stretch items do you mean? The Fllipping Coin? The 1d6 Injury Dice? Or the Jumbo 1d8 Serious Injury Dice? They're dice pretty useful if you play with Kaos... :D

NAF Member #1991
www.comixininos.com
Kaiowas
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Kaiowas »

Apòstol wrote:
Kaiowas wrote:in for the chainsaw at this point
Glad to know you like the Chainsaw Star Player, Kaiowas. Our sculptor Franarcilla created a really awesome badass there...
Kaiowas wrote:ill prob buy some of the stretch items as they look pretty cool.
Which stretch items do you mean? The Fllipping Coin? The 1d6 Injury Dice? Or the Jumbo 1d8 Serious Injury Dice? They're dice pretty useful if you play with Kaos... :D

i like all of then to be honest but the d6 d8 injury dice are a nice touch

Apòstol
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Apòstol »

MyKi#1 wrote:Was a bit confused as to why there wasn't a perk for all players, but I pledged in the end :) good luck reaching the goal.
We decided to let the backers pledge for the Team with just the 8 Beastmen with no Mutation, not forcing them to get more “Beastmen miniatures” than that.

If backers also wish the Set of of 4 Mutated Beastmen or/and the Set of 4 Demons, they just have to pledge for Levels 8 and 9. ;)

NAF Member #1991
www.comixininos.com
Apòstol
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Apòstol »

Shteve0 wrote:I assume only four chaos warriors, not six?
You assume right. That was just a typo, already amended. The correct amount of Warriors is four. :wink:

NAF Member #1991
www.comixininos.com
howabe
Experienced
Experienced

Post by howabe »

Kaiowas wrote:the d6 d8 injury dice are a nice touch
Agree. I have another brand's D6 already and it makes things a lot easier, especially for the newer or more forgetful players. I'll be hoping for the D8 to go with it, as that'd mean there's never any more need to check the rules (even if it is a bit big lol...)

Tookarti
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tookarti »

Is it not counterproductive to show only shadows of the miniatures? ????
As you say the shadows are conform to the profile of the miniatures, so the miniatures are already existing, don't they?

I don't want to invest into shadows, I want to see the miniatures and I'm definitely not part of the minority...

Looking forward to see the miniatures in the close future.

Apòstol
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Apòstol »

Tookarti wrote:I don't want to invest into shadows, I want to see the miniatures and I'm definitely not part of the minority...

Looking forward to see the miniatures in the close future.
You got a point there. The pictures we have at this moment of those minis are kind of blurry, we wish to take better pictures. That's why we used the shadows. Also, our sculptor Franarcilla is adding the last details at those miniatures. These little details will not affect the shape of the mini. As I said, the final miniature external line will fit exactly with the shadows.

As soon as Franarcilla is done with those details, we will take new pictures and substitute the shadows. We will keep you updated about it. :wink:

NAF Member #1991
www.comixininos.com
Metalface13
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Metalface13 »

You can see the greens here, except the mutations.

http://talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopi ... 23&t=41237

Tookarti
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tookarti »

I know this thread and I know the pictures from Fran's Blog. They are the same as in the campaign. Nothing new here.

Apòstol
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Apòstol »

Tookarti, as stated in my previous message, Franarcilla is working in the last details of the "shadow miniatures". We just have to wait some more days to let him work his magic. We will post the pictures asap. I hope you will like the final result. :wink:

Here you have some Size Comparison pictures:

Beastmen Size Comparison

>> Left: Willy Beastman

>> Middle: Meiko Beastman

>> Right: Black Scorpion Beastman

Warriors Size Comparison

>> Left: Willy Kaos Warrior

>> Middle: Meiko Kaos Warrior

>> Right: Black Scorpion Kaos Warrior

And here you have the first minis painted by Rosman:

Beastman nº 1

Beastman nº 2

Beastman nº 3

Beastman nº 4

Kaos Warrior nº 1

Nurgle Demon (may be used as an alternative Beastman)

Khorne Demon (may be used as an alternative Beastman)

NAF Member #1991
www.comixininos.com
Apòstol
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: MEIKO KAOS TEAM - Size Comparison Pictures!!!

Post by Apòstol »

Here you have one new painted mini and the Kaos Pitch:

Kaos Warrior nº 2

Kaos Pitch. Available in ROLLABLE MAT Version (Level 10) and PUZZLE Version (Level 12). Both levels include one racial Kaos Range Ruler.

Next week we plan to post the first pictures of the last 4 Beastmen with no mutation and the 4 Mutated Beastmen.

NAF Member #1991
www.comixininos.com