The UNOFFICIAL results thread

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Pug
Legend
Legend

Re: The UNOFFICIAL results thread

Post by Pug »

darrenlysenko wrote:I too had a result marked down wrong.

I had a 4-0 win with my woodies against 'flings marked down as a 5-0 loss... Bit of a typo as the match above me was 5-0 also, so I think the guy entered that one twice by mistake.

It takes me from 60 points (-5 TD) to 90 points (+4). I've mentioned it to Rodders from the NAF (who goes to my GCN club), so hopefully that'll get taken into account in the official results...
I already mentioned this on Jomanjimans thread....I think he's doing alterations...

Reason: ''
"In Dodge We Trust"
darrenlysenko
Rookie
Rookie

Post by darrenlysenko »

Pug wrote:
darrenlysenko wrote:I too had a result marked down wrong.

I had a 4-0 win with my woodies against 'flings marked down as a 5-0 loss... Bit of a typo as the match above me was 5-0 also, so I think the guy entered that one twice by mistake.

It takes me from 60 points (-5 TD) to 90 points (+4). I've mentioned it to Rodders from the NAF (who goes to my GCN club), so hopefully that'll get taken into account in the official results...
I already mentioned this on Jomanjimans thread....I think he's doing alterations...
Awesome, thanks for that. I was really lucky your treemen couldn't break armour to save their lives - if they had, the result would have been VERY different!

Hopefully run into you again at another tournament for a rematch!

Pug
Legend
Legend

Post by Pug »

Oh yeah! :D....Rematch...but not flings....team of Chainsaws!....especially if you take AG4 again! :wink:

...I'll see you.....On the field!.......... :)

"In Dodge We Trust"
darrenlysenko
Rookie
Rookie

Post by darrenlysenko »

Pug wrote:Oh yeah! :D....Rematch...but not flings....team of Chainsaws!....especially if you take AG4 again! :wink:

...I'll see you.....On the field!.......... :)
Don't get chance to attend many tourneys, unfortunately - but I'll be at Bunker Bowl II in Chelmsford later this year for definite... You're always welcome!