Travel Arrangements - arrange lifts etc here

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Not sure yet Shanie - either Rufford or Balmoral (Northern Warlords Official Hotels) or Travel Inn (if lots are staying there).

What about yourself? Anything booked yet?

Did you get my PM about games too?

Reason: ''
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

We aint booked anything yet. Im thinking of the Travel Inn Its £50 for a double room £25 each and i dont mind sleeping on t floor while Tashton has the bed.
I got your PM but my comps been down over Xmass and the new year. I see when i can get time of work. :P

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Evil Git
Hoomin's Deliverer

Post by Evil Git »

shaniepoo, tashton, lucifer, mr brown

as of now i'm back on a reliable internet connection (i.e. i've got one again) so now i can reply to you all.

sorry for not getting back to you all sooner but there's the reason and now i can do something about it.

ok well the deal is so far shaniepoo and tashton are having a lift with me. mr brown hasn't got back to me yet so i'm not sure about him. lucifer, if you and a mate want as lift then let me know.

and has anyone got any idea where they're staying for the weekend? i'm just thinking it might be easier if we all got the same place.

oh, and lucifer, cheers for the offer of practice games. man am i going to need them! will let you know soon about them. maybe shanie and that can come down as well or something.

http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Thats sorted then. Chears for the offer Lucifer, and thanks for the lift Evil Git :D Me and Tashton are thinking about the Travel inn. Its £50 per night for a double room (£25 each) but its not set in stone.
As for the practice games myself and Tashton can only make it durring the wk days as we both work sat+sun (also have our games club to run on sunday nights).

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

we will arrive to London by train i guess (but not sure).
May be someone could pick us?

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/