how are we gonna recognize each other?

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

how are we gonna recognize each other?

Post by l_dauguet »

Funny question that is but if some of you know each other, not all do. What could we do about that. Like organize a TBB evening at Bugman as i read or everybody would wear green shoes or have an umbrella in their hands... :wink:

Seriously, let's make a TBB kinda meeting on friday night no? (with beers of course or everything people want :wink: ) At least for the internationals.

Or open a board where people could put pic of their faces? Harrr...I don't know! :cry: it would just seem terrible for me not to meet the people i have been chating with for months now.

Tell me what you think or if i can go to hell...at least, you don't know what i look like :lol:

Reason: ''
Next time I win !!!
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Well if i pull my finger out me and Zy-Nox will have a fumbbl t-shirt with our names across the back, think i might wear my jesters hat as well. There are photos of some of us dotted around already.

McSnaga
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by McSnaga »

I also plan to have a t-shirt done with my Talkname, real name and team name on it.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. "
Terry Pratchett
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Not bad, i was thinking with Fondu77 of making polo with "don't play the ball, just kill people!" with skulls on the shoulders.

For sure, i'll have the smallest camera you've seen around the neck. we'll compare yours and mine (cameras of course :wink: )

Next time I win !!!
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

well mines fairly large and so is the camera

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I'll have my Tulips T shirt with me, my Gaming club Tshirt, and I'm gonna get a Shirt made up with the classic Dwarf/Dark elf pile up picture on it (well, I might. been saying I would for ages).

SOme of us obviously know each other already. The rest of us have conviniant little badges (look at the ticket) which we should all write our TBB names on in addition to our real names.

I am also contemplating buying a stupid plastic Viking hat. Maybe not playing norse but dammit the Dwarf team's helmets are close enough.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Chaos Dwarf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chaos Dwarf »

Gallowin and I plan to have XBBL shirts made by the time of the tourney. If that doesn't work out then I will just grow a beard and wear a really bighat that doubles my height.

Lacking that we could always just try Name tags?

l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

i just can't remember if it's the largest or the smallest who gets a free beer :wink:

Next time I win !!!
gallowin
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gallowin »

Secret handshake!! We need a special, super secret handshake. OH!! And decoder rings (unless the NAF are already working on these). How about shot glasses?? Great for those "shot night" of BB where you take shot after every touchdown & casualty.

Seriously, we should put our TBB name on the name tags and meet up Friday at Bugman's.

"A twist of the wrist, a slip of the blade, and your posturing is ended"
Relborn
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Relborn »

Well *laugh* my miniatures will be recognzed be colored base-rings ...

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

I'm already a media tart so I should be recognised no problem. Look through your White Dwarfs, House rules, BBmags and tourny reports and you'll see quite a few of us already getting our faces known.

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

No worries, i'll be the one holding the trophy aloft on Sunday evening :wink: :P .

McSnaga
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by McSnaga »

as everyone chases after you shouting "Stop Thief !", no doubt :wink:

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. "
Terry Pratchett
GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by GenoNBBL »

The NBBL guys are all having T-Shirts printed up with our name on the back, makes things easy :)

Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

Here in Spain we will try to make Shirts with our names and a fun logo. If we don't do I supose I'll wear my rugby shirt (like photos on my web)