Team Selection - A silly question

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

duttydave
Star Player
Star Player

Team Selection - A silly question

Post by duttydave »

On p4 of the Rules Pack under Team Selection it states "Teams must consist of 11 rostered players. Star Players do NOT count towards this total".

Does this mean what it says, that a Team must have exactly 11 players or is 11 players the minimum?

The reason I ask is that I anticipate taking a 12 man team and don't wish to be penalised.

Reason: ''
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

This was answered in the FAQ, which is here.

They worded it badly, so what is should say is that you must have at least 11 non-star permanent players on your team.

But there's nothing to stop you taking the full squad of 16, or 14 normal players and 2 stars.

You just can't have 9 normal players and 2 stars.

duttydave
Star Player
Star Player

Post by duttydave »

Thanks Spubbbba

I've also just seen that :oops:

The BB GT House Rules Pack (see above link) answers this question.

Cheers

Dave

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

And already asked and discussed here:
viewtopic.php?t=23768&postdays=0&postor ... &start=120
;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Speaking of silly questions - what on earth are questions 10 & 11 doing in a TOURNAMENT clarification document?? Surely these are GAME clarifications. What next, something about when to declare Stand Firm in a chain push? :o :lol:

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I agree they're game clarifications, but they were all questions directed to the Events team about the BB GT, so they've answered them.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
PeteW
Super Star
Super Star

Post by PeteW »

Darkson wrote:I agree they're game clarifications, but they were all questions directed to the Events team about the BB GT, so they've answered them.
I'm sure that replying to Geoff with a sensible post when he is being obnoxiously pedantic is a sign of weakness. One should reply with a snide comment about his lempsip addiction or vicious dancing talent.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I'm practising my "calm and collected" ref manners.