living rulebook

Moderators: lunchmoney, Jimjimjimany, Boneless, deeferdan, TFF Mods

boar
Experienced
Experienced

living rulebook

Post by boar »

For the BB it says you need a copy of the living rulebook. What happens if its impossible for you to get? Ive tried downloading it from the site but it keeps going non-responsive before i have a chance to print it :pissed:

Reason: ''
rodders
Legend
Legend

Post by rodders »

I'm sure that there will be plenty of copies flying about

Propping up the Chelmsford Bunker since 2010

NAF RTO southern UK
Snorri
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Snorri »

Type it over :P

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: living rulebook

Post by Darkson »

boar wrote:For the BB it says you need a copy of the living rulebook. What happens if its impossible for you to get? Ive tried downloading it from the site but it keeps going non-responsive before i have a chance to print it :pissed:
Are you trying to download it, save it to your computer and then printing it, or print it drect from the GW site. If you try the second, then it won't work.
(And just to be thorough - you do have a program able to read pdf files [Adobe Acrobat, Foxit] installed, don't you? Someone was complaining on the SG forum they couldn't open it, and it turned out they were using Word :roll: .)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
boar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by boar »

lol darkson yeh i have acrobat. And i dont even have chance to save it or print it before it crashes :( its really lame. i think something is up with the pc tbh. its taking ages to log off and now its not letting me run WoW.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

PM sent.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
boar
Experienced
Experienced

Post by boar »

thx for the replys. im sorted now. ill see you at the BB if your going :D