please,create a hall of lamer!!!

Moderator: TFF Mods

kaboom
Super Star
Super Star

please,create a hall of lamer!!!

Post by kaboom »

hi everybody!! :D

i'm Kaboom, the new 8) DA BEACH DUMB 2003 8) ; and i want to know if it was possible to create a hall for loosers like me? :oops:

because i'm proud to won this price,and to my advice,we(all the loosers), must reconnise by all the Blood Bowl brotherhood.

please,for me,you,the loosers,and Queen Mum,create a hall of lamer! :smoking:

Reason: ''
the come back of the come back
DesTroy
Super Star
Super Star

Hall of LAME

Post by DesTroy »

Geez, I've seen 2 teams that could be added to a Hall of Lame (or Hall of Shame?):

Malebolge Mean Machine (2nd Ed chaos dwarf/skaven combo): in their first season they went ZERO wins/ELEVEN losses/ONE tie...and the tie would have been a win but for poor defence allowing the opposition to score the tying TD on the last play of the game! This team belonged to me...sob snif wah :cry:

Kraka-Drak Longbeards (LRB 2.0 dwarves): in their first (and only) season (which just finished BTW) they racked up 13 losses out of 13 played, plus forfeiting their final league match of the season, for a total of ZERO wins/14 losses. OUCH! The owner of this team said he didn't play to win but to have fun. An admirable attitude, but HOW in Nuffle's name can a DWARF TEAM lose all 14 games in its schedule?! :o

---troy
"If a synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest of them have to drown too?"

FlameKnight
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by FlameKnight »

I agree, create a hall of lamer or whatever. I think the crap people deserve recognition just as much as the good ones.

"In Nuffle We trust"
Line Judge, Reformed Church of Nuffle
martynq
Super Star
Super Star

Post by martynq »

Hey, that's discriminatory against those of us who can only manage a 50% win ratio... we need a Hall of Mediocrity!!!

Martyn

Dark Elf Blitzer 8/3/4/8 Block, Dodge, MA+1, Shadowing, Side Step, Tackle
FlameKnight
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by FlameKnight »

in fact, why don't we just list everyone in a big nameless hall in a random order, that way everyone will be happy!

"In Nuffle We trust"
Line Judge, Reformed Church of Nuffle
kaboom
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Hall of LAME

Post by kaboom »

DesTroy wrote:Geez, I've seen 2 teams that could be added to a Hall of Lame (or Hall of Shame?):

Malebolge Mean Machine (2nd Ed chaos dwarf/skaven combo): in their first season they went ZERO wins/ELEVEN losses/ONE tie...and the tie would have been a win but for poor defence allowing the opposition to score the tying TD on the last play of the game! This team belonged to me...sob snif wah :cry:

Kraka-Drak Longbeards (LRB 2.0 dwarves): in their first (and only) season (which just finished BTW) they racked up 13 losses out of 13 played, plus forfeiting their final league match of the season, for a total of ZERO wins/14 losses. OUCH! The owner of this team said he didn't play to win but to have fun. An admirable attitude, but HOW in Nuffle's name can a DWARF TEAM lose all 14 games in its schedule?! :o

one precision, it's a place for "real loosers".

because i did my last place in an internationnal tournamant with prices....
and not in ligue.

it's a serious thing!!!!

the come back of the come back
Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

martynq wrote:Hey, that's discriminatory against those of us who can only manage a 50% win ratio... we need a Hall of Mediocrity!!!
I think "The Hall of Pretty Good" has got an nice ring to it.

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
zboub
Rookie
Rookie

Post by zboub »

kaboom................. u're not croyable..... leave the bloodbowl.... plz....

Zboub gets the ref mon pote!!