Photo section?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Photo section?

Post by Skummy »

Could we start a sticky somewhere that has the collected pictures of the new miniatures coming out?

Reason: ''
[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
bluetooth
Star Player
Star Player

Post by bluetooth »

Yeah, that would be nice.

Nuffle Sucks!
Superior Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
Winner of [url=http://www.hattrick.org/Common/default.asp]Hattrick[/url] Talk Blood Bowl Cup V, VI and VII
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Re: Photo section?

Post by Old Man Draco »

Skummy wrote:Could we start a sticky somewhere that has the collected pictures of the new miniatures coming out?
You should ask this at one of the moderators!

Would be nice to see a photo section in the miniature department as well. Then everybody could show of their painting skills! (if it would take to much website space, a link to other websites would be good as well. As long as they are gathered in a thread/sticky. :smoking:

Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

ummm i think that's what he just did...that's why it's in the "your comments" section.

"Your Comments
This is for you to let the Admin and moderators know what you think of this site. If you think something should be added or changed, then post here."