What about JohnnyP?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Fronko
Super Star
Super Star

What about JohnnyP?

Post by Fronko »

Hi out there!

Um ... how to put this? Maybe this way: Johnny, you run this place, and do so with quite some passion, regarding responses to breakdowns or failures of TBB. This makes me think, that you are somewhat into BB, or you wouldn't do it, right? But I hardly ever see you post anywhere else but in the Announcement or Comments section. Is that because johnnyP is just your administrator's account and you are discussing under some other name, or don't you post at all?

Just wondering...

Reason: ''
[img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/DesTroy1968/nba3-1.gif[/img]

Official wesleytj fan.
JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

First apologies for the belated response, I've not long come back from a relaxing holiday. I am into Bloodbowl, although my league seems to be fading away for some reason. I have never been to any tournaments, but am thinking about at least showing my face at a few local tourneys.

I don't post a great deal as I don't get much time to browse the forums due to a vast number of other hobbies, committments. I have a good set of moderators that help keep the place clean and I can trust them to do a good job so don't feel the need to look around too much. I have wanted to setup a global forum for Bloodbowl since about 1998 and finally got around to it a few years later. I'm a computer junkie and spend my working hours aswell as most of my hometime hours fiddling with PC's and wanted to create something on the web that would get a lot of attention and provide a useful service. I think TBB has gone someway to achieving that goal.

I never logon with the Administrator account and have no other accounts other than JohnnyP so I'm not hiding behind an alternate face :-)

Cheers

JohnnyP

Snotling Championship League Commisioner
[url]http://www.bloodbowl.co.uk[/url]

Da Boss of TalkBloodBowl.com
Fronko
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Fronko »

Thanks. And another puzzle of the plethora of riddles solved... :) Next step to omniscience...

[img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/DesTroy1968/nba3-1.gif[/img]

Official wesleytj fan.
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

JohnnyP wrote:I am into Bloodbowl, although my league seems to be fading away for some reason. I have never been to any tournaments, but am thinking about at least showing my face at a few local tourneys.
Firebreather is in your neck of the woods....its not far to Aldershot and the Wodell boys...
You shouldn't be stuck for a game.

You should sign up for Spiky. Quite a few of us going to be there for that. Reading is only 40 minutes on the train for you too.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.