Browser problems

Moderator: TFF Mods

Munkey
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Browser problems

Post by Munkey »

I usually use Mozilla to browse the site, and i've never had any problems until today when every two or three links my download manager (Freshdownload) kicks in :pissed: and tries to download the page instead of displaying it onscreen.

I havn't changed anything about my setup and have never run into this problem before. Does not seem to be a consistent problem as if i click back and try the topic again it loads ok.

I've reverted to IE for the minute and it seems to be working fine :D

Reason: ''
[size=75]The short answer is "no", but it is a qualified "no" because there are odd ways of interpreting the question which could justify the answer "yes".[/size]
Mestari
Legend
Legend

Post by Mestari »

A half a year ago I had problems with both IE and Netscape suddenly crashing when viewing TBB. As a peculiar detail, that usually happened when the browser had to show Norse's avatar. It was usually accompanied with a small "Oh, my eyes!"-scream coming from the beeper... :wink:
But seriously, if anyone has similar problems, they can be fixed easily by getting a more recent browser. My IE6 has been working fine with TBB.

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]-[/url]Teemu
[i][size=67]Don't lynch me! I'm the captain of the carpet ship![/size][/i]
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

This may not really be related, but I have noticed that lately it's been really slow changing from Index to one of the forums and from forum to thread (and visa versa).

GO STAMPEDERS!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Yep, I'm having that problem right now, trying to catch up with 2 1/2 days worth of posts :roll:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.