new folder?

Moderator: TFF Mods

SgtCaples
Experienced
Experienced

new folder?

Post by SgtCaples »

I have only been reading TBB for a few weeks but as a long time BB player, I love it.
I had an idea that I think you might want to consider though; I read the general chat forum quite often and I find it hard to keep up with. I find it difficult to follow (based on thread titles alone) what is going to be about LRB, and what is going to be about MBBL/experimental stuff, and what is going to be about rule change debates.
I know making 18 different folders is out of the question but I was thinking that with the rebirth of BB and the potential arrival of new readers, you might want to have a"strict LRB" folder where people that are new to the game can go to post questions and ideas without all of the confusion of reading the general folder.
I find that BB players often forget who they are talkng to and answer questions based on their long time knowledge of the game and maybe based on the local league rules and it causes some confusion. The new folder would be a spot where newbs could go to get their feet wet, and where vets that read it/posted in it would be aware that they were talking to newbies and keep to the basics of published official rules.
Just a thought.

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

That would be the "newbie" forum ;]

SgtCaples
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SgtCaples »

"If you are new to the TalKBloodBowl forums and are not sure how things are done, or think you have a really stupid question, then use this forum. One of the veterans will surely pop in and help you out."

That is the caption under the newbie forum. That isn't likely to get much action since it specifically says it is for people that are new to the site, not people new to the game, and since it says if you have any "stupid question" which we all know don't exist.

I am talking about something that is limited to LRB and therefor easy for newbies, not a newbie forum.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

SgtC.,

The Rules Queries folder is usually always LRB questions with answers. That is the folder you are looking for.

Galak