Better Search For TBB

Moderator: TFF Mods

frogbear
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Better Search For TBB

Post by frogbear »

Hi there.

This is to anyone that has any control over these forums.

Issue: Like many, I select TBB from a bookmark and then click on 'View Posts since last visit". This is great. However if the browser closes (because Firefox freezes on this or another site - usually due to pdf downloads), then when you go back in, it displays that there are no new posts since your last visit - which is correct.

If you want to see what you missed out on while you were trying to do something else and did not look at the new posts, you have to manually look through each topic to find the current date.

Possible Answer:
Any way to have a drop down box that allows you to select all messages for 1-Day, 3-Days and 7-Days? The site Ausbowl has this and I find it very useful for such matters. Or am I missing a search function in TBB that will allow me to do just this?

Thank you all for your time.

Reason: ''
*Beside Myself with Grief*
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Better Search For TBB

Post by Darkson »

frogbear wrote:This is to anyone that has any control over these forums.
Only one person can do this - JohnnyP, the site owner - no-one else has access to the server where the php software is held.

Supposedly, we're getting a forum update, so it might come in with that, but again, the only one that will know is JP. You could try emailing him fro his profile.

P.S. Moved to correct forum.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.