activate them accounts please :)

Moderator: TFF Mods

Skarsnikk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skarsnikk »

Could you also do 'Jonny H', 'Sedge', 'Carl' & 'Retiarius08' for me please.
All members of my local league.

Thanks.

Reason: ''
For now I shall be a proud and mentally impaired player who apparently shares the same intelligence level of that of a chimp. Now if you would excuse me I have pressing matters to attend to, I have found a stick and I am going to poke a banana.
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

howlinggriffon wrote:Hi guys - could you activate "Ithryn" for me? I mentioned TBB to him on the Warhammer Forum and he wants to sign up.

*edit* Could you also activate "shaehawk" at the same time?

Cheers

Darren
I could not find Ithryn, so I can't activate him. shaehawk has been activated.

Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Skarsnikk wrote:Could you also do 'Jonny H', 'Sedge', 'Carl' & 'Retiarius08' for me please.
All members of my local league.

Thanks.
Couldn't find and of these. You sure the registered? Or did they only plan to do so and still have to? :wink:

Skarsnikk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skarsnikk »

'Johnny H' registered last week, the others a few weeks ago, i'll get them to try again :)

For now I shall be a proud and mentally impaired player who apparently shares the same intelligence level of that of a chimp. Now if you would excuse me I have pressing matters to attend to, I have found a stick and I am going to poke a banana.
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Indeed he did register and has been activated almost a week ago. He will be kicked of again tomorrow for being inactive for a week after registering.;)
So please let him come to the forum today if you can. You never know what admin cleans up the non active registrants. I now know he wants to be on TBB, so I'll leave him there for now, but please do let him log in on TBB. That's all he needs to do.

howlinggriffon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by howlinggriffon »

Draco wrote:I could not find Ithryn, so I can't activate him. shaehawk has been activated.
Thanks for that. I spoke to him and he's re-registered as "Ithryn". If you would do the honours, I'd be most grateful.

Darren

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Done. Same goes for Sedge.

Skarsnikk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skarsnikk »

cool, thanks

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

[admin hat on]

If you have a clubmate/friend who asks you to get their account checked, please make sure they've followed the instructions here: viewtopic.php?t=23811

The number of people that say their accounts not activated, who've not followed them...

[admin hat off]

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Skarsnikk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skarsnikk »

The guys from my club who are having problems haven't recieved a email to activate their accounts, is this no longer done or are they just slipping through the net?

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Skarsnikk wrote:The guys from my club who are having problems haven't recieved a email to activate their accounts, is this no longer done or are they just slipping through the net?
Please read the topic linked to in my post above yours. :roll:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Skarsnikk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skarsnikk »

Oops Sorry! :oops:

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Skarsnikk wrote:'Johnny H' registered last week, the others a few weeks ago, i'll get them to try again :)
Johnny H still has not visited the board as of yet. Would he complain if I kick him off? He registered the 8th of april, so had enough to to come and look around. So far, no show. Please tell him to visit the board, hence I will have to delete that inactive user.

Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Cheers Draco / Darkson. Glum says thanks too!

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

As of now (2.30 GMT) there are NO outstanding accounts - all have been activated.