Account problems :(

Moderator: TFF Mods

ironmodem
Veteran
Veteran

Account problems :(

Post by ironmodem »

OK I've run into a few problems regarding my TBB account. Essentially I've forgotten my password - "how did you submit this post?" I hear you ask... Simple really, windows has 'remebered' it for me, however this restricts my TBB access to one machine (the one that has the pw stored somewhere).
I went through the 'I forgot my password' process however the hotmail account I used to set up the account has since expired. Essentially I want to change the email address associated with my account and have my password sent to it.

So then, can 'Jim' fix it for me? Please help,
Tom :cry:

Reason: ''
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Please read your PM inbox. Problem should be solved.

Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
KingMob
Rookie
Rookie

Oh oh...

Post by KingMob »

Unfortunately I can't read my account inbox because the "remembered" password no longer works. As you can see I've had to create a new account but really I'd quite like my old one back. Have you changed my password or something? Then again if you read my post you'd have realised that such action would be silly to say the least. Oh well, keep me informed, like I said I'd quite like my original identity back.

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

I also sent an email to you explaining what I have done, of course I knew that you would not be able to read the pm. did you not receive the email? Is your email in the account not up to date anymore?

Pm me your new Email and I'll mail you the password I used for you. (It's not possible for us to see the old one! That's private! :wink: )

Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Account problems :(

Post by Darkson »

ironmodem wrote:however the hotmail account I used to set up the account has since expired. Essentially I want to change the email address associated with my account
Silly old fool. ;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
ju
Rookie
Rookie

Login trouble

Post by ju »

Hello!

I have aslo a account problem.

I'm noder. I can't no longer log in on the forum since i have change my e-mail adress on my profil.

When i try to log in with my noder account i have an error. When i try to recover my pasword, i also have an error message that tells my account should be inactive.

So how, can my noder account could be reactivated?

Thnaks for your help. :)

P.S.: when you can't login, the message tells you to contact the admnistrator, but i can't do it. Who is the administrator, how can we contact him?

Have a nice day.

NodeR

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

PM Galak, Valen or JohnnyP, and explain the problem.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

@ ju alias Noder. Please try to use the noder account again and see if it works now.