Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

For all podcast chat

Moderator: TFF Mods

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Re: Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

Post by SunDevil »

New episode is OUT! I look forward to hearing comments as we really embraced the weird this month...

Up next, we finish CRITICAL BOWL XVIII!!! Will Drew finally win the big one? Or will his nemesis Tim get the better of him again and preserve his own legacy? Find out!

Reason: ''
This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

Chance, you may want to look at the site as the Create your own adventure stuff is up on the 3DB pages.

ChenZhen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by ChenZhen »

SunDevil wrote:Man, when is this show going to do another episode?! April always seems to be an adventure with these guys...
I see what you did there. :lol:

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

I've only done two paths, but my favorite detail was the note on the locker being in -- *gasp!* -- black ink!

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

ChenZhen wrote:
SunDevil wrote:Man, when is this show going to do another episode?! April always seems to be an adventure with these guys...
I see what you did there. :lol:
:)

Siggy, black ink means BUSINESS.

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
TheDoc
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TheDoc »

TheDoc wrote:Chance, you may want to look at the site as the Create your own adventure stuff is up on the 3DB pages.
and now I hear why... :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great story. I have already been through it twice.

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

EPISODE 112 (or 113?) SPLOSIONS AND SUPER TEAMS

Three Die Brawl Champ Andrew stops in to talk about his Bomber Dribblesnot team that just happens to have some Orcs on it! Then we play some Theory Bowl as we discuss the recent world-changing events in Warhammer and what that would be like in Blood Bowl! Alternate reality is fun, right? Then listener mail, local standings, singing, and mostly Blood Bowl-related ramblings. Three Die Brawl in two weeks!

This is either episode 112 or 113, with the nearly-complete Critical Bowl episode as the other number. We are working on them at the same time and also we can't count.

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Episode 114 - Past, Future, Present (Or School's Out for Summer)

Tim stops by and we discuss how the Brawl and the Braft went, then look ahead to the GenCon BRaft and UffDa Bowl, not necessarily in that order. Okay, definitely not in that order but you get the idea. :)

Wifflebat
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Critical Cup!

Post by Wifflebat »

Wow, you guys... I never thought I'd be able to sit through a video of somebody else's Blood Bowl game, much less a "radio" show, but you guys actually made it enjoyable! Good stuff! I can really tell a lot of work went into this. Nice job, and thanks!

I was Puzzlemonkey, but now I'm Wifflebat. Please forward my mail...
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Yes, it was great! As usual! (even though my contribution was cut... I assume the editing process was just taking too long)

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Re: Critical Cup!

Post by SunDevil »

Wifflebat wrote:Wow, you guys... I never thought I'd be able to sit through a video of somebody else's Blood Bowl game, much less a "radio" show, but you guys actually made it enjoyable! Good stuff! I can really tell a lot of work went into this. Nice job, and thanks!
Thank you! Sorry mz, you are exactly right - editing was out of control! But there is always next time!

Coming this Monday...

Episode 117 - ADD IT UP

Good things come in threes, right? Let's hope so! Up first, 2015 Chaos Cup "I AM CHAOS" champ Michael Lewis joins Chance and Drew to grab tournament Chaos by the horns. Next, we try to discuss the new Blood Bowl II game but then (Tokyo) drift into a *ahem* passionate discussion about the NAF's recent pseudo-acceptance of the three 'new' races - Brets, Khorne and Simyin - into sanctioned tournaments. Drew has to remind Chance that we have local leagues to cover, Cheering Fans are heard loud and clear, the occasional song is broken out into and all this happens while the lads try out a new recording system. All this and a NEW APE CONTEST!!! Fun on a bun!

Deacon.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Deacon. »

Hey guys! Newbie to Blood Bowl (started on launch day with BB2 for PS4) and am currently vacuuming up all the knowledge I can. I wanted to ask if there is a reason your prior episodes are not available on ITunes? 8.15.11 seems to be the earliest episode available and for those of us newbies who are looking for ALL of your strategy episodes. Any pointing in the right direction would be great. Thank you for all your hard work and the entertainment you provide!!!

Pedda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Pedda »

I don't know why the first episodes aren't on iTunes, but you can listen to them here

Deacon.
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Deacon. »

Nice! Thank you! Although it would still be great to get the old catalogue on Itunes as you cant multi task safari while playing the podcasts this way on mobile.

Baduk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Baduk »

Last Friday I had some road to cover so I listened to 3DB, for the very first time that is.
Man that sucked!

Nah, just joking, I enjoyed it very much. I had a few things I wanted to comment on (good stuff, maybe even a point of criticism, a question too) but I forgot everything so I'll either comment on the next episode or maybe listen to this one again.

Looking forward to the next!

edit: oh I remember, it's the volume thing but I see you already know.