Moderator: TFF Mods

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: Three Die Block - Blood Bowl Podcast

Post by frogboy »

Happy days :D

Reason: ''
I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

Was there a database listing of what episodes discussed different teams? Or could someone help me quickly find the vampire episodes?

ImageImage
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Some terrific fan or fans used to keep one but I've lost track. You might be able to search iTunes and then just quickly scan through the titles. When we do teams, they are usually in the title - though we just did DEs 3.0 and called that ep 'Heart of Darkness' so I guess that no longer holds true.

So I'm no help at all. :)

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Good episode fellas!

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Episode 108 - The Return of the Blockies Award Show Holiday Spectacular!

Just in time for Tronzaa, 3DB gets into the spirit of giving by handing out BB teams (from a Santa-like fan!), totally random awards to our fellow podcasts, high praise to our Top-5 Local Title Teams, and then switches over to the 'getting' part by again asking for stuff like dice, Hoshi Komi, commercials and iTunes comments! Then a minotaur charts 4 other bigs in a game, including Morg, and we look into the playoff picture of both local leagues! Stay after the credits for a holiday surprise...and notice I didn't say 'gift'!

Due out Monday!

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

And a little Christmas Eve present from 3DB! :)

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Weather derailed our plans to record yesterday but we have rescheduled for later this week!

We will be giving you a behind-the-scenes glimpse and our prep for the 2015 Three Die Brawl, then Pow/Push/Skull returns as we look at allowing custom rosters into tournaments. Hopefully, Drew will have a 80s contest winner and we will cover the new Hawkeye League season, preview the upcoming Critical League playoffs (where one of us is the #1 undefeated top seed and one of us...isn't), then get weird until the end. Just like life!

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

EPISODE #109 - GOING THROUGH CUSTOMS

Chance and Drew kick off the new year by inviting you to a dinner slash prep session at Casa de Lyons as they plan Three Die Brawl 2015! Then, the lads crank up the Pow/Push/Skull machine to discuss allowing Custom Teams in tournaments, including the three custom teams they think are the most infamous! Then Drew brags about his #1 seed in the Critical playoffs, both guys make their predictions and put the kiss of death on some poor slob. Lastly, we run screaming across the finish line with Hawkeye League coverage, many thanks to our cheering fans, and excuses for why we don't have an 80s contest winner...yet! Hide your cats!

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

It was fun listening to the process of you guys getting sick while sharing communal food with Sniffling Tim. I only wish you'd hit Record earlier so I could hear you plan the pizza order!

Brian Damage
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Brian Damage »

Was great to hear you're re-doing the blood bowl draft, that was a good episode and a great concept for keeping blood bowl fresh. Can you please record it again :D

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Brian Damage wrote:Was great to hear you're re-doing the blood bowl draft, that was a good episode and a great concept for keeping blood bowl fresh. Can you please record it again :D
That is a great idea!

Siggy, even we can't subject our listeners to something that boring! Our show is bad enough!

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

New ep out Monday! Thanks to everyone who keeps downloading and listening!

EPISODE 110 - ALL THE SMALL THINGS

Local Blood Bowler Tim "In Your Face" Lyons joins Chance and Drew as they doom dive into Goblins 3.0 to discuss why anyone would ever bring them to a tournament on purpose. (Answer? Because AWESOME.) Then Chance grills them on their upcoming Critical Cup XVIII title tilt in section #2 which also serves as a preview of our next episode - the return of our mammoth CRITICAL BOWL coverage!!! Lastly, we dig into listener mail (which we have been saving to make it seem more impressive, shhh don't tell anyone), Tim somehow reads his own mail, league coverage happens, the theme debate continues, songs are sung, memories are made and then most of those memories are misremembered to the point or argument. See some of you at Orclahoma Bowl in two weeks! Not if I see you first! Wait...

Also the 80s contest winner is announced!

fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

Enjoyed the show!

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

fatfinley wrote:Enjoyed the show!
Thanks Prime! I don't know if you get a whole year but you certainly get a whole weekend and we are looking forward to it! :)

SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

Man, when is this show going to do another episode?! April always seems to be an adventure with these guys...