Reason: ''
fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Re: The Siggy Llama Show -- yet another Blood Bowl podcast

Post by fatfinley »

AWESOME SHOW!

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by mzukerman »

Oh my Nuffle. The All in the Family sketch was absolutely brilliant! Such an incredible job with the voices and writing. Siggy, you are brilliant! I am honored to be just a small part of your podcast.

And in response to your call out, thank you! I would love to start my own podcast but at the moment I have way too many hobbies and life things going on. I will have to stay with the short segments on different podcasts for now. When I do decide to launch one, I'll be sure to let everyone know. :D

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

Great episodes. Listened to the painting episode for the 2nd time last night while painting. All in the Shambling was brilliant, too! Heck I enjoyed all of the and have listened to each of them more than once and some several times. Now I am very sorry that I had not have the opportunity to meet you at Chaos Cup and snag one of the drive-a-way cds. Keep up the great work

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

The Siggy Llama Show -- yet another Blood Bowl podcast

Post by siggyllama »

You guys are too kind. Stout, I'm concerned for the brain rot that can result from multiple listens. Mark, I'll be your first subscriber!

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

Ha Ha, I am not concerned about brain rot as I have been playing Blood Bowl and painting BB miniatures for too many years with no sign of stopping in sight.

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

The Siggy Llama Show #5: Style Guide
http://siggyllama.podbean.com/e/the-sig ... tyle-guide

Wouldn't you like to be able to talk about Blood Bowl without sounding like a blithering, blundering idiot? Do your attempts at rules discussions leave your leaguemates regarding you as a tongue-addled Neanderthal? Then whet your wit on Siggy's Blood Bowl Style Guide! We also recap the Underworld Cup tournament and offer a cautionary tale. Enjoy!

00:00:30: Intro and Blood Bowl websites roundup
00:26:26: Chocolate Pudding Pie
00:27:08: Blood Bowl Style Guide
1:01:13: Musical Guest: Kid Nietzsche
1:02:10: Underworld Cup 2014 recap
1:43:47: Post-Game Sequence
1:46:35: closing annoucements
1:48:12: more Kid Nietzsche

fatfinley
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fatfinley »

So good, loved it as always! Thank you!

Both Down: The #1 Podcast... hosted by Gingers. Check us out at http://bothdown.com/ all feedback welcomed.

Save the date! March 14th 2015 Orclahoma Bowl IV at http://orclahomabowl.com/ plus the Spiky Cup on March 15th 2015
Talarius
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Talarius »

Agreed. I have also taken his advice and am limiting myself to one Blood Bowl podcast per week. Self-restraint... so difficult. :-?

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

The Siggy Llama Show #6: The Complacents Back Into Attaqistan

Siggy takes a holiday break, but leaves a change of pace episode in your stocking: a radio play he produced, co-wrote, and performed in back in 2003. Music! Geo-political satire! Sophmoric humor! It's all here. If you liked the scripted bits on past episodes, and don't mind a complete lack of Blood Bowl, give this a try.

http://siggyllama.podbean.com/e/the-sig ... ttaqistan/

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

The Siggy Llama Show #7: News Flash! Contest Results!

http://siggyllama.podbean.com/e/the-sig ... t-results/

0:00 Theme
2:00 News Flash! Packers Playing Catan!
12:30 A Musical Interlude with Puerto Muerto
13:00 Block’Em League Playoffs Recap
37:04 A Musical Interlude with Clyde Federal (dig that autoharp!)
39:12 Post Game Sequence:
39:15 Questions? Comments? Complaints?
42:35 Results from the What Does Siggy’s Voice Sound Like Contest
1:03:23 A Bald-Faced Mercenary Appeal
1:09:17 Outro
1:10:54 More music by Puerto Muerto

Hucker73
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Hucker73 »

Another great episode. Keep 'em coming!

P.S. Back in episode #3 (the paintcast) I was really interested to hear you talking about why you'd picked the shadowforge elves over other elf team miniatures and I'd love to hear your thoughts on your preferred miniatures for other races / teams.

Talarius
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Talarius »

I'm partway through the current episode and was bummed you didn't read my contest entry. Then I double-checked my Twitter account and had forgotten I'd deleted it for not being clever enough! :-? Oh well, you certainly can't win that way! lol. Fwiw, I said you were a hybrid of Pee Wee Herman & someone totally incongruous like Lee Majors or David Niven. I also considered Andy Kaufman, btw, but figured Pee Wee's original adult version of the Playhouse was more in-line with the Siggy Llama Show (hopefully you've seen that version and know what I'm talking about). I also posted a shot of the real Sigmund Llamar, as it turns out I was sitting next to you at Medieval Times @ Chaos Cup two years ago. In all the excitement of screaming "GREEN KNIGHT!!!" into the side of your head for two hours (sorry), I took a shot of the Blood Bowlers in attendance, with yourself featured prominently due to you being in the way. :wink: :lol:

Another great show. You certainly set the bar very high for yourself, but fortunately for us, you're totally capable of reaching it. Thanks Siggy! :D

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

Hucker73 wrote:Another great episode. Keep 'em coming!

P.S. Back in episode #3 (the paintcast) I was really interested to hear you talking about why you'd picked the shadowforge elves over other elf team miniatures and I'd love to hear your thoughts on your preferred miniatures for other races / teams.
Thanks! And good topic idea... although I'm handicapped by being terrible at remembering the names of different miniature outlets, or which sells what... plus, for the next Paintcast, I will almost certainly still be painting those Shadowforge elves :lol: I will ruminate on it!

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

Talarius wrote:I'm partway through the current episode and was bummed you didn't read my contest entry. Then I double-checked my Twitter account and had forgotten I'd deleted it for not being clever enough!
This sent a chill through me until I got to the word "deleted", I was terrified I would forget someone's entry (and disorganized enough that I figured I would). That was a fun night at Medieval Times, never put your identities together! (Wouldn't mind seeing that pic, either.) And Green Knight wuz totally robbed btw.

Thanks for the kind words!