A NAF Rankings Query

News and announcements from the worldwide Blood Bowl players' association

Moderator: TFF Mods

Laser Owl
Rookie
Rookie

A NAF Rankings Query

Post by Laser Owl »

Hey folks, can I pick your collective brains, please?

I'm having a poke around the members area on the NAF website. I've found a mistake in my stats. I've only been to two NAF tournaments and played nine games in total at them, so this wasn't exactly hard work!

This was back at Derby Tag Team, last November.* As much as I would love for it to be the case that I bested dandavies's Pro Elves 3-1 with my Dwarves... Sadly, the truth of the matter is that Dan very much played the better game and won.

I feel kind of honour bound to have the error corrected in Dan's favour. How does one go about this? Who do I need to prod for this minor, probably quite fiddly, yet morally important task?

Thanks

*In their defence. They were having all manner of problems getting computers to compute.

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: A NAF Rankings Query

Post by lunchmoney »

Done :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

We love stuff like this. :)

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Christy42
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Christy42 »

Laser Owl wrote:Hey folks, can I pick your collective brains, please?

I'm having a poke around the members area on the NAF website. I've found a mistake in my stats. I've only been to two NAF tournaments and played nine games in total at them, so this wasn't exactly hard work!

This was back at Derby Tag Team, last November.* As much as I would love for it to be the case that I bested dandavies's Pro Elves 3-1 with my Dwarves... Sadly, the truth of the matter is that Dan very much played the better game and won.

I feel kind of honour bound to have the error corrected in Dan's favour. How does one go about this? Who do I need to prod for this minor, probably quite fiddly, yet morally important task?

Thanks

*In their defence. They were having all manner of problems getting computers to compute.
Obviously there were a few bribes going on here (in character).

I feel like this should be a good "did you know" somewhere about some bribed goblin entering in the wrong score.

Laser Owl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Laser Owl »

Cheers, Lunchmoney!
Christy42 wrote:
Obviously there were a few bribes going on here (in character).

I feel like this should be a good "did you know" somewhere about some bribed goblin entering in the wrong score.
I'm imagining 'Bribe' tokens suddenly looking like innocuously sliding a slab of beer across the TO's desk...

Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Itchen Masack »

A Slab of beer?!

I suspected they'd been watering mine down, but jeez, didnt know it was supposed to be a solid :P

Laser Owl
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Laser Owl »

You'd save on transport costs, certainly! I can't imagine the hipsters would go for it, mind.